[THEME] AOSP Theme With Multi Color Add-Ons MD1/Tweaked/CleanRom/JediX [9/10/13]

22nd February 2013, 01:18 AM   |  #191  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 37

377 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverloco

Yep. I just posted the update in the ATT section too.

Yeah, after reading I noticed that you had updated it. Thank you again.
24th February 2013, 08:34 PM   |  #192  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gainesville, FL
Thanks Meter: 4,300

1,941 posts
Donate to Me
More
All version updated! Sorry about the back to back updates, but really wanted to post these.

Moved the data icons on top of the signal and the data arrows inside of it AOSP style. Also moved the wifi icon closer to the signal to close the gap that was there. Here's some screen

Just a heads up for those using the CleanRom version. This mod was just added to the main theme, the ATT status bar icon mod does not have it, but the mod was updated to include files that will cancel it out if you choose to update to the new version and then decide to go back to the ATT 4G mod.

I want to give a huge thanks to dwitherell for showing me how to get those wifi in/out arrows working, so I could finally move everything around. If you haven't tried out his rom yet, I highly suggest you go give it a shot. It's a brilliant piece of work!
Last edited by foreverloco; 26th February 2013 at 02:16 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 10:28 PM   |  #193  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,115

2,074 posts
Donate to Me
Re: [THEME] AOSP Theme Deodexed LK8/LL4/ WTH CRT-OFF 4 WAY BOOT M/W UNLIMIT APPS
Quote:

All version updated! Sorry about the back to back updates, but really wanted to post these.

Moved the data icons on top of the signal and the data arrows inside of it AOSP style. Also moved the wifi icon closer to the signal to close the gap that was there. Here's some screen

Just a heads up for those using the CleanRom version. This mod was just added to the main theme, the ATT status bar icon mod does not have it, but the mod was updated to include files that will cancel it out if you choose to update to the new version and then decide to go back to the ATT 4G mod.

I want to give a huge thanks to dwitherell for showing me how to get those wifi in/out arrows working, so I could finally move everything around. If you haven't tried out his rom yet, I highly suggest you go give it a shot. It's a brilliant piece of work!

I wanted to say thank you once again for your time and amazing work. I also wanted to share something I noticed with you as well. Since the up to the CleanRom version, the data icons aren't working right. The 3G and 4G icons barely show up now. Most of the time it's just the signal status bars, when when pulling data.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium HD app
25th February 2013, 11:01 PM   |  #194  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gainesville, FL

1,941 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic

I wanted to say thank you once again for your time and amazing work. I also wanted to share something I noticed with you as well. Since the up to the CleanRom version, the data icons aren't working right. The 3G and 4G icons barely show up now. Most of the time it's just the signal status bars, when when pulling data.

Did you flash the new 4g instead of H+ zip? I forgot to mention that I updated that zip too, to include the new positioned 4g.

Edit: Just flashed back to cleanrom to check and grab some screens. I tried the H+ and the 4g zip and they're looking fine. The old 4g instead of H+ mod was positioned in a way that with the new edits it wouldn't appear.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-25-18-05-46.png
Views:	214
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	1760914   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-25-18-10-47.png
Views:	224
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	1760915   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-25-18-12-27.png
Views:	220
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	1760916  
Last edited by foreverloco; 25th February 2013 at 11:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2013, 12:00 AM   |  #195  
Thanks Meter: 10

90 posts
Will this theme work on the recently release Jedi X11 ?
26th February 2013, 01:25 AM   |  #196  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gainesville, FL

1,941 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahm.elghazaly

Will this theme work on the recently release Jedi X11 ?

Yep, should be good to go. Just make sure to download the JediX version.
The Following User Says Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2013, 01:29 AM   |  #197  
Thanks Meter: 10

90 posts
Thanks man, I think this is the best theme out there so far
The Following User Says Thank You to ahm.elghazaly For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2013, 01:35 AM   |  #198  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gainesville, FL

1,941 posts
Donate to Me
More
Was asked if I could theme the email icon over in the ATT section, so thought I should post it here too. This is just the icons themed, I''ll add it to the theme with the next update I just didnt want to update and upload all the version again for a few pngs . Flash in recovery
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-25-20-19-15.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	1761195  
Attached Files
File Type: zip SecEmail_Theme.zip - [Click for QR Code] (594.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by foreverloco; 26th February 2013 at 03:22 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2013, 01:30 PM   |  #199  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,115

2,074 posts
Donate to Me
Re: [THEME] AOSP Theme Deodexed LK8/LL4/ WTH CRT-OFF 4 WAY BOOT M/W UNLIMIT APPS
Quote:

Did you flash the new 4g instead of H+ zip? I forgot to mention that I updated that zip too, to include the new positioned 4g.

Edit: Just flashed back to cleanrom to check and grab some screens. I tried the H+ and the 4g zip and they're looking fine. The old 4g instead of H+ mod was positioned in a way that with the new edits it wouldn't appear.

That's seems to have been it. I flashed the old 4G zip. Sorry bout that. Working great now. Thanks as always.

The Following User Says Thank You to ptfdmedic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2013, 01:57 PM   |  #200  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gainesville, FL

1,941 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic

That's seems to have been it. I flashed the old 4G zip. Sorry bout that. Working great now. Thanks as always.

No worries.. It was kinda my fault. I had all those zips updated and forgot to mention it

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread