Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,022 Members 52,637 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|ROM|-|MyRom Alliance Tweaks |-|V1|-|-7-23-13-|

Tip us?

droido101
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V4.5|-|-2-18-13-|

Disregard my earlier request for the samsung app moniter, i found it in the samsung app store. Once again this is an excellent rom, thank you

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

jeep447
Old
Thanks Meter 732

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieRuff View Post
True. I am using that ROM. NEAK does offer use of Wolfson through the uNEAK app.

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
What's up man I've gotta question for ya. Would you mind giving me a few suggestions on setting up the NEAK Engine app like which governor and scheduler to try, or if you have a certain setup you'd recommend? I just got the donate version so I'm going to mess around with it some more, but I thought I'd see if ya have any suggestions first.

Sent from the bag phone in my Pontiac Fierro
When life throws you a curveball at least it wasn't death pitching. It could ALWAYS be worse

chavist
Old
Thanks Meter 20

Has anyone found a good aosp theme or a great black and white theme.

RonnieRuff
Old
Thanks Meter 824

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep447 View Post
What's up man I've gotta question for ya. Would you mind giving me a few suggestions on setting up the NEAK Engine app like which governor and scheduler to try, or if you have a certain setup you'd recommend? I just got the donate version so I'm going to mess around with it some more, but I thought I'd see if ya have any suggestions first.

I just use the default settings cuz battery is good enough for me. I just use it for voodoo.

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
Ronnie Ruff
Rooted Note2 on TMobile
Carbon AOSP || Sent by an Idiot with a Phablet

Mrzoops
Old
Thanks Meter 23
SO I just did a full wipe, and reinstalled without SF so that I could have working MMS. I installed FastUI, AOSP theme, AOSP MMS, and still cannot open a messaging thread when someone sends me an MMS message. It freezes up the FC. I was fooling around earlier before this and got it to where I could receive MMS but could not send them. Any ideas here, what am I doing wrong?
GNote II T889
CM11

chavist
Old
Thanks Meter 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrzoops View Post
SO I just did a full wipe, and reinstalled without SF so that I could have working MMS. I installed FastUI, AOSP theme, AOSP MMS, and still cannot open a messaging thread when someone sends me an MMS message. It freezes up the FC. I was fooling around earlier before this and got it to where I could receive MMS but could not send them. Any ideas here, what am I doing wrong?
For the moment I suggest you use GoSMS or another type of messaging client. I am having the same issue by can receive all messages using Go

jeep447
Old
(Last edited by jeep447; 21st February 2013 at 10:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 732

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrzoops View Post
This might sound stupid but do you have your data toggled off by any chance? I'm not aware of your experience so I'm definitely not trying to insult you, but I just flashed this rom for a friend of mine and he had a similar situation. It turned out that it was because he had his data toggled off and he didn't realize that data is required for mms. Just thought I'd toss it out there

When life throws you a curveball at least it wasn't death pitching. It could ALWAYS be worse

aminalmo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,886

DONATE TO ME
Oky guys i hope by 2moro night the new update will be ready thank u all

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE THANK ME AND RATE MY THREAD

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aminalmo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

govindar77
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by aminalmo View Post
Oky guys i hope by 2moro night the new update will be ready thank u all
Hi buddy ... Thanks .. Looking forward to this ROM.

Will this ROM retain the MyROM settings (awesome, by the way) if we flash SF 3.5.1?
If you think I've helped you - please, hit the THANKS button.
-------------------------------------------------
TMobile Galaxy Note II - T889
ROM - Jedi Master-X
Service - TMobile USA

-------------------------------------------------
TMoUS Touch Pro 2 (sold) → TMoUS HD2 (retired) → TMoUS Amaze 4G (Lost ) → Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 (Broken )

Google Wallet on Note 2 (Rooted)

jeep447
Old
Thanks Meter 732

Quote:
Originally Posted by govindar77 View Post
Hi buddy ... Thanks .. Looking forward to this ROM.

Will this ROM retain the MyROM settings (awesome, by the way) if we flash SF 3.5.1?
Good lord that would be the end of my flashing days! Lol Unfortunately I doubt it though because I believe they're 2 different frameworks.