Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,887 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What type of glue could I use under cell phone glass?

Tip us?

Itsonme
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Audio What type of glue could I use under cell phone glass?

Ok, so I have a Samsung gs3 and I broke the glass months ago. I also replaced the glass months ago.

When I replaced the glass it left a very tiny 1mm or less gap between the LCD and the glass from where the old glue use to be. This causes many problems because condensation under the glass and lack of sensitivity make the phone act weird and spaz out sometimes.

All I ask is if anyone knows what type of clear conductive glue can I buy and use to seal my glass to the lcd and end the problems.

LINKS APPRECIATED

showlyshah
Old
Thanks Meter 524
Default Re: What type of glue could I use under cell phone glass?

Glues may cause a gap , no matter how thin u make it, better go for a dual side tape, which is thinner than glue, manufactures use them to stick glass to cell phone body,batteries etc..
I found it far better than glue, i get that from a full panel body replacement spare which i bought from local radio shack store.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium
N3410>N1100>N1110>SE K800I>SE W850I>SE W715I>SE W995I>SE C905I>SATIO> HTC WILDFIRE> HTC HD7>HTC HD2> XPERIA Z> XPERIA Z1

PLEASE READ THIS B4 U ASK QUESTIONShttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=18289016&postcount=1