5,598,718 Members 36,794 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

Tip us?

BossMAFIA
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Regarding 240/320 DPI, what is the default DPI value that comes with stock rom GT-N7105T? And also which DPI is better?

Userade
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Stock is 320 haha, but most prefer the 240 :3
The Following User Says Thank You to Userade For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

meminiau
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossMAFIA View Post
Regarding 240/320 DPI, what is the default DPI value that comes with stock rom GT-N7105T? And also which DPI is better?
Like Userade said, but what I've done is installed as 320, and then I use Xposed App Settings to adjust individual app dpi, because I found a lot of the system writing to be a little on the small side. I also missed the status bar a lots of times when at 240 when I wanted to put it down. So it really does come to a personal choice.

Xposed is an awesome app to try if you haven't yet.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meminiau For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DuratecPaul
Old
Thanks Meter 29
can anyone post a screen shot of 240 dpi... curious about the also...
Galaxy Note II stock rooted deodexed 4.1 TW perseus kernel
testing Lion ROM
Devil Kernel
testing Beanstalk 4.4

Galaxy Note II undervolt settings
Adfree bigtincan
previous:HTC Evo3D KingCobra3D-ICS Anthrax kernel.
HTC Sensation Stock
crApple iPowned 3GS

adb reboot recovery , fastboot reboot-bootloader are your friends indeed
set Permissions Guide

meminiau
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Hashcheck, I got the Mobile Foxtel app to work, and now when using the stock browser mobile bigpond's website is formatted so much better where you can slide articles to the left and right AND scroll up and down!

For anyone who is with Telstra and wants their phone to be recognised by Telstra as one of 'their' phones, all you need to do is edit the build.prop file and look for the line that says - "ro.product.model=GT-N7105" and just add the letter "T" on the end of it

Is is that easy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meminiau For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

trism@jtype.net
Old
Thanks Meter 1
loving your work, just stepped up to 1.7 from the very first release, i dont even know if you number it lol.

Whats the chance of adding a stock JB/Holo theme to the next version?

Also, what would happen of you were to replace the calender/calc/dialer/contacts etc etc with the stock JB versions as opposed to the samsung ones?

ilovemeow
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by meminiau View Post
Hashcheck, I got the Mobile Foxtel app to work, and now when using the stock browser mobile bigpond's website is formatted so much better where you can slide articles to the left and right AND scroll up and down!

For anyone who is with Telstra and wants their phone to be recognised by Telstra as one of 'their' phones, all you need to do is edit the build.prop file and look for the line that says - "ro.product.model=GT-N7105" and just add the letter "T" on the end of it

Is is that easy
not working mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashcheck View Post
Its always in Development hehe. Working on 1.8 as we speak but this version will be my best yet I'm very excited & Adding Inverted apps too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Userade View Post
Yea same haha, battery is affected but its a lot smoother... some sacrifices must be made its still in development remember :3 meow
good to see 1.8 soon

and yea. i thought my battery got problem lol
Daily Use Device
N7105T International - Telstra
ro.product.model=GT-N7105
ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.name=t0ltexx
ro.product.device=t0lte

*#7284#
-------------------
show off device

HTC HD2 TMOUS
Rom: change every week...
Bootloader:magLDR 1.13

HTC evo3D GSM - Vodafone AU
Rom:Cool ICS v14b
Hboot-1.49.0007
-------------------
地獄黑仔王

Mastiha
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMB3]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V1.7 [4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED]21-02-13

Adding the "T" worked for me. Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using xda premium

hashcheck
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 413
nice work meminiau just tested myself Like what you doing

i may just add that in Rom as a option for telstra users Thanks mate
Nexus 5 - Samsung Note Pro 10.1 2014 - Galaxy Note 3 4G -=9005=-

Note 10.1 2014 #HASHCHECK-HYBRID# ROM
Note 2 #HASHCHECK-HYBRID# ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to hashcheck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

meminiau
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuratecPaul View Post
can anyone post a screen shot of 240 dpi... curious about the also...
I can't help with a screenshot myself, but you might find this to be of some help : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...88&postcount=1

Close to the bottom there is a link to another thread that has a couple screenies of 240 and 320.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashcheck View Post
nice work meminiau just tested myself Like what you doing

i may just add that in Rom as a option for telstra users Thanks mate
Thanks mate You got me thinking when you suggested changing one bit at a time and then trying it to see if it works. I knew it would have to do with Telstra checking to make sure the phone was one of theirs... and that's how I ended up changing the model name.

I reckon it would be a good addition to your rom, seeing that it really is set up very well already for the Telstra network