FORUMS

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Request Mod] no reject on incomming call

9th February 2013, 01:46 PM |#11  
rotule's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Re: [Request Mod] no reject on incomming call
Just lost a couples of calls again this week and I didn't think figure how to do this please I would really appreciate if someone could help me finding the good file to edit.

I'd like to remove the reject with message drawer at the bottom. As well

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app
 
 
9th February 2013, 05:51 PM |#12  
SmiLey497's Avatar
Senior Member
SF, CA - NYC
Thanks Meter: 368
 
More
IDK, bro. Get one of the Samsugn Flip covers so you have to open it to answer the call, that way you don't accidentally press the reject button.
22nd February 2013, 09:25 AM |#13  
wish777's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 1,156
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Request Mod] no reject on incomming call
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotule

Just lost a couples of calls again this week and I didn't think figure how to do this please I would really appreciate if someone could help me finding the good file to edit.

I'd like to remove the reject with message drawer at the bottom. As well

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app


How's this app bro..just an idea but it's simple and works effectively. ..if you don't like it least you have an idea where or how to search for a better app without all the Decompiling. .. app is called
1) "TINY CALL CONFIRM" https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erracolabs.tcc

2) Or this one; https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...firmcallslider

3) https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.lowveld.ucs

4) this one is pretty cool.....
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...auce.smallcall
Last edited by wish777; 22nd February 2013 at 09:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to wish777 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 09:28 AM |#14  
wish777's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 1,156
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Request Mod] no reject on incomming call
Pic,wouldn't let me include it above.
Last edited by wish777; 8th October 2014 at 07:04 PM.
22nd February 2013, 10:50 AM |#15  
rotule's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Re: [Request Mod] no reject on incomming call
Quote:
Originally Posted by wish777

How's this app bro..just an idea but it's simple and works effectively. ..if you don't like it least you have an idea where or how to search for a better app without all the Decompiling. .. app is called
1) "TINY CALL CONFIRM" https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erracolabs.tcc

2) Or this one; https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...firmcallslider

3) https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.lowveld.ucs

4) this one is pretty cool.....
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...auce.smallcall

Thanks, I would prefer the stock one but the tiny one does the job I think trying it

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app
22nd February 2013, 10:52 AM |#16  
wish777's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 1,156
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Request Mod] no reject on incomming call
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotule

Thanks, I would prefer the stock one but the tiny one does the job I think trying it

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

Good luck buddy...1 and 4 look decent
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes