Thread Closed

[ROM][Official] PACman 4.3 [Nightlies] Link in post 2

20th February 2013, 06:40 PM   |  #51  
Senior Member
Flag Flowery Branch, Ga
Thanks Meter: 385
 
1,810 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1]PACman Ver 19.9[LOTK][2-9-13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by marquavious

Does this ROM have over the air updates ?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

I don't think so, I use the 4.1 version and I know it doesn't. If you want a ROM that has OTA updates then you're probably going to have to use Viper ROM. That's the only ROM I know that has OTA updates.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
20th February 2013, 07:28 PM   |  #52  
ChummyDays's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 165
 
765 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1]PACman Ver 19.9[LOTK][2-9-13]
Is there any way I can disable dual pane?

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
20th February 2013, 08:28 PM   |  #53  
Senior Member
Flag Flowery Branch, Ga
Thanks Meter: 385
 
1,810 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChummyDays

Is there any way I can disable dual pane?

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2


Like the dual pane in settings? I'm not sure, because I like the dual pane, but could you not change the DPI in paranoid preferences to make it go back to regular phone mode?
22nd February 2013, 01:26 AM   |  #54  
downset00's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waynesboro
Thanks Meter: 19
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Started noticing some small problems. First one is that my gallery seems to be acting up. Sometimes after I take a pic and try to swipe to the side it won't show any pictures. I back out and go to gallery and sometimes it opens and won't let me open any folders(like the screen is froze but it lets me back out) or when I pick a folder it selects the folder instead of opening it. The other problem is with the hardware keys. I had my recent apps button configured to open the menu but after a few days it reverts back to recent apps again. So what I did was switch the menu to the home button long press. Well now after a few days I press the home button and it switches to recent apps! Lol. Not sure what could be causing it. Anyone else encountered these problems?
22nd February 2013, 04:05 AM   |  #55  
jamieg71's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,528
 
2,998 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1]PACman Ver 19.9[LOTK][2-9-13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by downset00

Started noticing some small problems. First one is that my gallery seems to be acting up. Sometimes after I take a pic and try to swipe to the side it won't show any pictures. I back out and go to gallery and sometimes it opens and won't let me open any folders(like the screen is froze but it lets me back out) or when I pick a folder it selects the folder instead of opening it. The other problem is with the hardware keys. I had my recent apps button configured to open the menu but after a few days it reverts back to recent apps again. So what I did was switch the menu to the home button long press. Well now after a few days I press the home button and it switches to recent apps! Lol. Not sure what could be causing it. Anyone else encountered these problems?

Same thing for me on this build with the jewel. I'm waiting for Root-Box git to finish merging 4.2.2 before I update. This seems to happen, like you said, after a couple days. I found that wiping cache/dalvik in recovery once a day helps. But definitely something I will work to address in the next update.

Sent from my EVO
The Following User Says Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 02:18 PM   |  #56  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1]PACman Ver 19.9[LOTK][2-9-13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyrt

Everything to make this my daily driver are working correctly.

The only issue I have is when GPS turns on it kills my cell signal and GPS shuts off. If I let the phone sit both will eventually come back in a couple minutes but it will happen again if I am using GPS navigation.

I was just curious if this was a common problem with the Rom.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

I'm curious if anyone else is having issues with GPS like in my previous post.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 08:26 AM   |  #57  
miffymiffy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wollongong
Thanks Meter: 25
 
303 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
Donate to Me
More
Whats happening with this ROM? Is it no more?
All links lead to the 4.1.2 version and there is no more thread in the TN forum.

Its my daily and im waiting for an update to fix a couple of the little issues with it...
27th February 2013, 12:21 PM   |  #58  
xX_Psycho_PR_Xx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Juncos
Thanks Meter: 6
 
129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Unhappy Need help
Nice rom! But i have a big problem :/ I full wipe and flash this rom, gaps and kernel. My HTC come up normally... but if i power off my phone and power on my phone never came up... just show htc logo then appear a black screen.. i need to put into recovery mode and flash kernel again to up my phone again.. but i power off again have the same problem..

Si necesitan que lo diga en espanol me dicen...
1st March 2013, 11:22 PM   |  #59  
DvineLord's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bedford, TX
Thanks Meter: 379
 
1,290 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX_Psycho_PR_Xx

Nice rom! But i have a big problem :/ I full wipe and flash this rom, gaps and kernel. My HTC come up normally... but if i power off my phone and power on my phone never came up... just show htc logo then appear a black screen.. i need to put into recovery mode and flash kernel again to up my phone again.. but i power off again have the same problem..

Si necesitan que lo diga en espanol me dicen...

sounds like you just ran this command "fastboot boot boot.img" instead of "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
The Following User Says Thank You to DvineLord For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2013, 04:46 PM   |  #60  
jamieg71's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,528
 
2,998 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1]PACman Ver 19.9[LOTK][2-9-13]
Hey guys I have not forgot about this, or my other ROMs for that matter. Been working doubles for the past two weeks, updates WILL commence just as soon as I get a break. Sorry for the delay, thanks for flashing.

Sent from my EVO

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One X Original Android Development by ThreadRank