Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 48,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]how can I fix screen bug when connecting hdmi to tv

Tip us?

spidasense
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default [Q]how can I fix screen bug when connecting hdmi to tv

ive looked around on the internet and found multiple threads where people have the same problem of screens not mtaching up on the tablet and the tv and no solutions have been found. does anyone have a solution? whenever I connect my tablet via hdmi to my hd tv the display on my tablet gets pushed up like 3/4 the height of the status bar which cuts off the top of certain apps and just looks ugly. also I would like to be able to scale the screen to fully reach the edges of my tv. haven't been able to find any apps that can do this and the hdmi scaling option has been taken out for some weird reason from the hdmi options under settings. all there is is a 3d imaging option.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

Bluemgt06
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Re: [Q]how can I fix screen bug when connecting hdmi to tv

I have an Android PC that did the same thing, until I found an option in the settings to adjust it. It's the only device that I have that has that option, I wonder if it could be ported?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

spidasense
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default Re: [Q]how can I fix screen bug when connecting hdmi to tv

I think it could be if someone who knew how was able to yea that same setting used to be on the tf700 but they took it out on JB for some reason

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app