Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,812 Members 48,981 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Nov 1]★★ CleanROM Inheritance 3.5 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | Full ROM ★★

Tip us?

primaleph
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Default Gallery crashing

I'm still having this problem with Gallery crashing every time I try to set my wallpaper... which is making changing my wallpaper impossible. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there some way to fix it?

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 12,980

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by primaleph View Post
I'm still having this problem with Gallery crashing every time I try to set my wallpaper... which is making changing my wallpaper impossible. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there some way to fix it?
Have you cleared data on the gallery and which launcher?

Ready2Mosh
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by primaleph View Post
I just tested it out, picked picture from gallery (panoramic shot i took) cropped it and set it as my wallpaper through the gallery and no issues, no crashes and cropped correctly.

sbdags
Old
Thanks Meter 12,980

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarchist1 View Post
sdbags: I know that I have posted on here before a while ago about the animations, but now that I have learned a bit more of what would have to be done. I figured I would ask again since I know it is possible, but I am still not totally sure how to manage it. In theory since the ICS animations work so decently with this tablet as opposed to the horrid JB zoom animations, would it be possible for you to add an aroma option to overwrite the JB animations (at least the recents menu zoom one, which is the worst) with the smooth and unintrusive ICS animations? I would totally drop a nice little donation on here if you could pull that off. I know that you have to decompile the Frameworkres.apk and replace everything from there, recompile, etc.
Tell me where said animations are stored (or point me to a link and I'll certainly have a look), Not sure if the animation method for JB is compatible with ICS but let's see

I'm building 3.4 this weekend just for everyone's info Will include bug fixes, new kernels, google updates, more dpi options possibly, fixed dpi market, hulu/google movie options and some new options in the installer.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sbdags For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

primaleph
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
Have you cleared data on the gallery and which launcher?
I'm using Nova Launcher, but it does happen with other launchers too. Just tested it with stock and Go Launcher. I did clear the data on Gallery too.

I'm wondering if it has to do with how many pictures I have in my Picasa Web Albums... is that possible? Or could it be data2sd related?

Rickymax
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default Re: [ROM][17 Feb]★★CleanROM Inheritance 3.3 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | New Kernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by clownberg View Post
Quadrant Score 7631 - cleanrom 3.3
Can you say what mods and kernel are you using?

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus

spidasense
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default Re: [ROM][17 Feb]★★CleanROM Inheritance 3.3 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | New Kernel

hey sd is there any way to ada scaling option to the display screen when connected to hdmi? it doesnt quite fit the tv screen im using and it seems to be a widespread problem with hdmi users. for some reason they took out the scaling option for hdmi in jellybean. the display on my tablet also gets pushed up around 3/4 the height of the status bar as well and cuts the top off of some apps when in hdmi. any suggestions?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

Ready2Mosh
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidasense View Post
hey sd is there any way to ada scaling option to the display screen when connected to hdmi? it doesnt quite fit the tv screen im using and it seems to be a widespread problem with hdmi users. for some reason they took out the scaling option for hdmi in jellybean. the display on my tablet also gets pushed up around 3/4 the height of the status bar as well and cuts the top off of some apps when in hdmi. any suggestions?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app
My tablet in hdmi doesn't take up the whole screen for me unless i play a video, then it scales correctly, otherwise it's to small and I have my tv set to native, so it should look correct and not too small.

Kidd_Funkadelic
Old
(Last edited by Kidd_Funkadelic; 22nd February 2013 at 09:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalis View Post
If you correctly installed the drivers, you should be able to adb the device and push the file while you are in TWRP.
Thanks. I didn't realize you could use adb in TWRP. Thankfully I was able to get back up and running by restoring my nvflash files. Took me about a day worth of research and trial and error. But I'm finally on board unlocked / rooted / and loving this ROM.

Having only flashed a few ROMS on my Galaxy Nexus, what a pleasant surprise to see a GUI installer flashing a ROM

EDIT: On an unrelated note:

Can the DPI be changed easily or is it install time only? Just curious what the other settings would look like, though the 213 default I think is about perfect already.

sbdags
Old
Thanks Meter 12,980

DONATE TO ME
I just accidentally set the DPI to 136 Wow things got really small - but it still works!

Tags
cleanrom, infinity, inheritance, jelly bean, tf700