I did it differently and faster
[QUOTE=tthaz777;37014368]You just need to do the following steps to get back GPS on your T-Mobile GS3
1. Do Nandroid backup (I used CWM)
2. Install TriangleAway here
. Thanks to Chainfire.
3. Open TriangleAway, reset flashing counter (you must have root access)
4. Download original unrooted firmware for T-Mobile Galaxy S3 (T999UVALEM) here
. Thanks to SamMobile
5. Boot your phone into Download Mode (Volume down + power + home) and flash the firmware above via ODIN
5a. If you have bootloop after flashing, remove battery, boot your phone into Recovery Mode by holding volume up + power + home (should be stock recovery because custom recovery will be lost), wipe data (factory reset) + wipe cache
6. When your phone finishes rebooting, you will see the GPS has been fixed and worked perfectly.
Then rather than re doing all the stuff to get to where you were, I just restored the nandroid backup and all was good. it took minutes instead of many hours!