Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,878 Members 37,031 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cracked LCD - Need to unroot, go back to stock, etc.

Tip us?

vpetkar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [Q] Cracked LCD - Need to unroot, go back to stock, etc.

It went a lot better than expected. They were able to successfully replace the screen in 3 days. I got it done from Oakville Tech for $150, but remember they'll have to order the part so it does take a few days. My friend also has the exact same phone and got it done at Tech Know Space (Toronto & Mississauga) and they have the screen in stock, takes 2 hours, costs $200.

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app

LG Optimus G [E973]

Please don't forget to hit the thanks button if I helped!
The Following User Says Thank You to vpetkar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Unknown_00000001
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpetkar View Post
It went a lot better than expected. They were able to successfully replace the screen in 3 days. I got it done from Oakville Tech for $150, but remember they'll have to order the part so it does take a few days. My friend also has the exact same phone and got it done at Tech Know Space (Toronto & Mississauga) and they have the screen in stock, takes 2 hours, costs $200.

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app
Alright. Thanks!