FORUMS

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

09.08 25 Lang HD2 pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144 v8.9 Download

676 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,763
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd February 2013, 09:12 AM |#6911  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tower_gilead

...use Leo advanced in programs list for key mapping.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Thank you PDAimatejam.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

But in leo advanced i dont have a key to skip music, and then it wouldnt work when screen turned off? Also i had to use fx my home key to skip music, as i cant define longpressing of volume-key? Longpressing volumekeys with sreen turned off.. Any possibility?
 
 
22nd February 2013, 09:30 AM |#6912  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,713
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack2502

But in leo advanced i dont have a key to skip music, and then it wouldnt work when screen turned off? Also i had to use fx my home key to skip music, as i cant define longpressing of volume-key? Longpressing volumekeys with sreen turned off.. Any possibility?

skipping music work only with headphones, must fast press play button twice
22nd February 2013, 01:06 PM |#6913  
Senior Member
Flag Groningen
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hi,
Installed 7.8 on my HD2 by Pdaimatejam according to the tutorial video. installing went without a hitch. I am experiencing some issues though.

Can anyone tell men how to solve the issues below?

1. Can not login in to email and accounts (I managed to get a Live ID code from MS help, the code is accepted, but I still can not login. I get warnings of a temporary login problem and issues of low memory).
2. I'm getting issues of low memory.
3. I can not open the marketplace.
22nd February 2013, 01:51 PM |#6914  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Stcuk on windows phone screen
After installing the latest 7.8 rom its stuck on the windows phone screen every time i boot the phone it still doesnt get pass this PLS HELP!
22nd February 2013, 01:53 PM |#6915  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,713
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wevenhuis

Hi,
Installed 7.8 on my HD2 by Pdaimatejam according to the tutorial video. installing went without a hitch. I am experiencing some issues though.

Can anyone tell men how to solve the issues below?

1. Can not login in to email and accounts (I managed to get a Live ID code from MS help, the code is accepted, but I still can not login. I get warnings of a temporary login problem and issues of low memory).
2. I'm getting issues of low memory.
3. I can not open the marketplace.

your sdcard not working if low memory...
did your internet working, if data connection not working, use 3G fix....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2159490

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktomjor

After installing the latest 7.8 rom its stuck on the windows phone screen every time i boot the phone it still doesnt get pass this PLS HELP!

and no need to post more than one time...
The Following User Says Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 05:15 PM |#6916  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can't skip installing apps part
kk
Last edited by vki; 22nd February 2013 at 05:30 PM.
22nd February 2013, 10:16 PM |#6917  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,713
 
Donate to Me
More
new updated install tutorial v2.3

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?8d7216fv2c90tlq
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ROM Install Tutorial v2.3.pdf - [Click for QR Code] (98.3 KB, 80 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 10:33 PM |#6918  
pdaimatejam's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Sinop/Boyabat
Thanks Meter: 1,763
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

new updated install tutorial v2.3

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?8d7216fv2c90tlq

was added to the first post and htcfanboys
Thank you very much my friend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pdaimatejam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 12:03 PM |#6919  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

skipping music work only with headphones, must fast press play button twice

so no possibility to add this function to rom?
Or does anyone know a extention-cable to "add" headsetbuttons to normal headphones?

And with my HTC headset I can only pause and change volume, double-pressing play-button just pauses and plays again -.- (also tried different speed)
Last edited by jack2502; 23rd February 2013 at 05:40 PM.
24th February 2013, 01:31 AM |#6920  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hi, I flash Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT V1. It 's jamed at HTC Screen. And Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT V2 , It's always restarted at htc sreen. Please help me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes