Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,045 Members 38,209 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject v7 {3-20-2013}

Tip us?

enewman17
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 6,136

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuRock View Post
Just flashed this puppy, Awesome work here Dev. Thanks...

Im not an addict I just flash a lot.
Thanks,
Since your not an addict and just like to flash a lot... I will have an update either tomorrow or sunday.
- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dxwilliams40
Old
Thanks Meter 322
Default Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}

This is my dd when I run touchwiz. Never had a random reboot. Even with other kernels there haven't been any issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
Current Devices: HTC M8: Nexus 5 :Galaxy Note 3
Get extra 5gb of cloud storage with Copy app by clicking my referral link https://copy.com?r=NP24F8

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 25,443
OP, Been running your latest release (no tweaks just straight from the download) and the Greyed Out Theme (btw love it), working 3 emails, web, text/mms and of course XDA'ing. No reboots, lag or issues, all good to go on my end, Thank You Sir!

The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LuRock
Old
(Last edited by LuRock; 23rd February 2013 at 01:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 754
Default Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoe2675 View Post
OP, Been running your latest release (no tweaks just straight from the download) and the Greyed Out Theme (btw love it), working 3 emails, web, text/mms and of course XDA'ing. No reboots, lag or issues, all good to go on my end, Thank You Sir!
+1:thumbup: Everything he said!
Joe I swear im not stalking you

Im not an addict I just flash a lot.
Previously known as DJ Lu
The Following User Says Thank You to LuRock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jwags88
Old
Thanks Meter 2

Awesome ROM all the way around. Best TW Rom I've used to date. Great battery life too!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361584502698.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	1752949

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361584546418.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	1752951

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Yomaster91
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Has anyone else been experiencing SMS notification sounds being cut short after the conversation thread has reached a large number of messages? I did a full wipe when upgrading from v2 to v4. It only happens on one thread that has many messages in the convo. If I delete the thread, the issue disappears until the thread reaches a large number of messages again. My messenger is set to delete messages at the default 200. Rebooting is only a temporary fix. Tried clearing caches, still not solved.
Current phone: Samsung Galaxy S III (Rooted, S3Rx 3.0)

Retired: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (Rooted, Slim Bean)

dxwilliams40
Old
Thanks Meter 322

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwags88 View Post
Awesome ROM all the way around. Best TW Rom I've used to date. Great battery life too!!

Attachment 1752949

Attachment 1752951

What theme is that? Looks nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
Current Devices: HTC M8: Nexus 5 :Galaxy Note 3
Get extra 5gb of cloud storage with Copy app by clicking my referral link https://copy.com?r=NP24F8

tiernan22
Old
Thanks Meter 92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yomaster91 View Post
Has anyone else been experiencing SMS notification sounds being cut short after the conversation thread has reached a large number of messages? I did a full wipe when upgrading from v2 to v4. It only happens on one thread that has many messages in the convo. If I delete the thread, the issue disappears until the thread reaches a large number of messages again. My messenger is set to delete messages at the default 200. Rebooting is only a temporary fix. Tried clearing caches, still not solved.
I noticed the same issue on mine. I'm chalking it up to a TW bug unless anyone else has come up with a solution...

tbird57
Old
Thanks Meter 179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yomaster91 View Post
Has anyone else been experiencing SMS notification sounds being cut short after the conversation thread has reached a large number of messages? I did a full wipe when upgrading from v2 to v4. It only happens on one thread that has many messages in the convo..
just curious, how much you talking about? I don't text that much so I don't have the problem your speaking of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Device:AT$T SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

tiernan22
Old
Thanks Meter 92

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird57 View Post
just curious, how much you talking about? I don't text that much so I don't have the problem your speaking of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
For me, it's a minor annoyance. The genius and simplicity of this ROM far outweigh it. Upon receiving a text, it'll play two-thirds of the notification with an abrupt ending. It just sounds a bit rough. I'm nitpicking now. This is the only "bug" I've found. Rock solid and fast overall.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app