Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UCAMA4]NoveIIa Dos - Pshhhh[AllianceRom][030213]

Tip us?

wargear
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Angry Looks to be off to a kickass start!

Thanks for reply on blackstar thread... will subscribe and watch progress like what I see so far!!
AT&T i317 Note2 TWRP 2.7.2.0 and exploring AOSP based Roms
Samsung Note 10.1TWRP 2.7.0.0 CM11

RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT!
Did you remember to say THANKS?

JohnCorleone
Old
Thanks Meter 5759

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][UCALK7]NoveIIa[AllianceRom][012113]

I need to get in the group chat within an hour or so...solved a riddle and have another little something to run by you guys

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

cwhitney24
Old
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 4559

DONATE TO ME

Sent from the Bacon Pope's Galaxy Note 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361763654888.jpg
Views:	1090
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	1758631  

xdashao
Old
Thanks Meter 47
AHHHH black and white!!! damn that looks very very nice! hope that we'll have those on the international version.
Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 - AllianceROM JB V9 - XWLSS - Apolo 4.11 Extreme V2
Galaxy Note2 GT-N7100 - AllianceROM JB V4a - XXDME6
- Perseus-alpha36.3

ArborRes
Old
(Last edited by ArborRes; 25th February 2013 at 10:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 157
Testing the latest test version of Novella with much
Seriously, this has to be one of the best performing Note 2 ROMs available, and yet, relatively undiscovered to my amazement. Keep up the great work, NunHugger!
~~~ Galaxy Note 3, the best smartphone made even better with its companion- the GEAR! ~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to ArborRes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

riassan
Old
Thanks Meter 524
I tell you guys what, when this next release drops, hold on to your pants and grab some grip tape. fast and smooth, good battery life( depending on setup you run as always). Alliance is doing great things here and truly trying to test the boundaries of what this device can do as far as visuals and under the hood.......like i said everyone will enjoy next update..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to riassan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Thanks Meter 2220

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by riassan View Post
I tell you guys what, when this next release drops, hold on to your pants and grab some grip tape. fast and smooth, good battery life( depending on setup you run as always). Alliance is doing great things here and truly trying to test the boundaries of what this device can do as far as visuals and under the hood.......like i said everyone will enjoy next update..
Not only does Nunhugger do amazing work but he has been very kind to me and help me and has gave me some awesome advice . Kindness means alot and has to be the nicest dev I have ever talked to. And the time he has taken to give me tips and help. Just all around awesome and has all my respect!

JDEVIL ZODIAC POWERED ROMS
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xXxSamxXx
Old
Thanks Meter 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by riassan View Post
I had moved on to other ROMs just because the grass is always greener on the other side, but this is the only ROM thread I check daily to see how you guys are doing. It's great to hear there is awesome progress going on. And while I hate waiting, I respect the fact the you guys do hold back on updates until it's something that's a huge step forward, and something that is awesome.

PS: if I go to thefamilyroom is there still openings to try out this awesome new ROM? In beta form or something? I just don't think I can wait ;p!

Sent from my CR 4.25 w/ Note2Core Asylum 1.95Ghz

Trevino07
Old
Thanks Meter 1040

DONATE TO ME

I am sure they can fit ya in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Entitled Like Steven

xXxSamxXx
Old
Thanks Meter 8