5,599,911 Members 45,870 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Jedi Blue

Tip us?

lainemac
Old
(Last edited by oka1; 24th February 2013 at 08:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 170
I wasn't complaining.
SEARCH BEFORE ASKING!
IF I HELPED THEN PLEASE PUSH MY BUTTON!

apen83
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2520

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Jedi Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by lainemac View Post

I wasn't complaining.
Pm me next time ok bud. But glad it's working for you and thanks for hitting the button

KLPFL
Old
Thanks Meter 162

Let all kiss and make up... just a little misunderstanding.

May the Force be with you!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KLPFL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BACARDILIMON
Old
Thanks Meter 640

Quote:
Originally Posted by lainemac View Post
Oh ok. For sure

I never know when to Pm someone. A lot of developers I've worked with in the past couldn't stand it when people pm'd them and told me to just post in the thread. I always figured pm's were only for super important things.

Look guys, I'm sorry. I didn't know that I should've just sent a pm and that was my mistake. I didn't know and I was trying to complain.
I think u did right by posting it. It let's others know before they download so they try it at their own risk. I don't pm either cause I don't wanna waste the developers time on something that could be answered by someone else.

Sent from my SGH-T889
NOTE 3 TWEAKED
The Following User Says Thank You to BACARDILIMON For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pyraxiate
Old
(Last edited by pyraxiate; 24th February 2013 at 06:36 PM.)
Thanks Meter 559

Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON View Post
I think u did right by posting it. It let's others know before they download so they try it at their own risk. I don't pm either cause I don't wanna waste the developers time on something that could be answered by someone else.

Sent from my SGH-T889
Why let others know ? Isn't that what the screen shot in the OP is for? If they fail to looks at the screen shot, flash, and dislike the theme..... that's their own fault. I'm tired of people not reading OP'S...

I love the theme and have used it on all jedi roms thus far. Apen, great work bro!

PS
Just enable the percentage display if you really want to see exactly " how much battery " is really left. A bar does no good on its own. See my attached screen shot. It's built into the rom under display settings in case you weren't aware.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361730730914.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	1757458  
Devices - T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 | Asus Transformer Tab TF300T
Roms - JediMaster 13 + Jedi X 13 - - - - - - - | CleanRom Inheritance 3.4.6 W / Untermench's 10.4.4.20 Kernel
Home Internet Speed - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -> Work Internet Speed

If I have helped and you would like to donate, Click Here
The Following User Says Thank You to pyraxiate For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lainemac
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyraxiate View Post
Why let others know ? Isn't that what the screen shot in the OP is for? If they fail to looks at the screen shot, flash, and dislike the theme..... that's their own fault. I'm tired of people not reading OP'S...

I love the theme and have used it on all jedi roms thus far. Apen, great work bro!

PS
Just enable the percentage display if you really want to see exactly " how much battery " is really left. A bar does no good on its own. See my attached screen shot. It's built into the rom under display settings in case you weren't aware.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
Yes I realize it was a mistake and I've already apologized.
SEARCH BEFORE ASKING!
IF I HELPED THEN PLEASE PUSH MY BUTTON!

oka1
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3668

DONATE TO ME
Default From the moderator

All right people, Stop beating each other up......... Stay on topic, post respectfully...... or do not post......

If you have an issue report it to us mods that is what we are here for.......

........Thanks....... ~~~ oka1

>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• <<<<

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oka1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]