Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,773 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OFF-TOPIC LOUNGE non-device related discussions

Tip us?
 
edfunkycold
Old
#61  
edfunkycold's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4450
Posts: 5,467
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: S. FLORIDA
Default Re: *off topic* OMG!!!! Lounge for all off-topic conversations

OFF TOPIC: please I know it might not be what some of you like as far as music goes but take a look at it on YouTube, this is one of my son's I would love for this to go viral.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSFt...e_gdata_player

EDIT: PLEASE SHARE VIA ANY SOCIAL MEDIA YOU SEE FIT. THANKS

Now back on topic

Transmitted with a portable device using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to edfunkycold For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jayharper08
Old
#62  
jayharper08's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7836
Posts: 5,898
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Jacksonville, Fl.
Default Re: *off topic* OMG!!!! Lounge for all off-topic conversations

Quote:
Originally Posted by edfunkycold View Post
OFF TOPIC: please I know it might not be what some of you like as far as music goes but take a look at it on YouTube, this is one of my son's I would love for this to go viral.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSFt...e_gdata_player

EDIT: PLEASE SHARE VIA ANY SOCIAL MEDIA YOU SEE FIT. THANKS

Now back on topic

Transmitted with a portable device using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Not bad. And already 41k views. Nice! I'll throw it up in my G+ for ya. (Not that anyone likes me)

--Jay-- Moderating from the Slimmedô GSIII
The Following User Says Thank You to jayharper08 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ReapersDeath
Old
#63  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 208
Posts: 1,261
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Washington
Default Re: *off topic* OMG!!!! Lounge for all off-topic conversations

Just wanted to randinly say this due to general life annoyances.

Whomever uses Yolo as an excuse for any drug (yes weed is, like it or not), I believe to be an idiot. Sitting around stoned, is no where near living and no where close to the term Yolo being used especially if your someone who does it daily. That's like smokers saying Yolo for smoking >_< Yolo can used when your doing something fun, that you'll remember for the rest of your life.

Massive rope swing, craziest ride at a water park or amusement park, those air things at lakes that you sit on one end and have several people jump on the opposite to launch you 30 feet in the air. All kinds of fun crazy things. Not just a other day.. Stoned.. Sitting on your couch or bed or just hanging with friends stoned together... Yup.. That's sure a Yolo situation...


Please note: I am not against people who use marijuana (idk If i spelled that right), my gf does and so do some of my friends. who cares. I am against though, people who try to make excuses to back up the use of it or with a horrible wrong excuse like Yolo where it can't apply..

No one please take offense, I just wanted to share my view of this lol. Smoke away, just please don't pull one of the annoying excuse cards. Now a days, people only hate it because of the excuses they have to hear.

I see everyone the same as someone who does or doesn't. I could care less. Just stating an opinion of a sort although it's a touchy one. Fortunately not as much as religion is lol

Does anyone else have some awesome ideas to live life with? Like a bucket list I guess you could say. Not something like buy your first new car or house, but fun types of things. but not necessarily goals.
 
micromax canvas 2 user
Old
#64  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 46
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default how is the camera!

how is the camera clarity of s3 is it better than s2 ?
 
ReapersDeath
Old
#65  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 208
Posts: 1,261
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Washington
Default Re: *off topic* OMG!!!! Lounge for all off-topic conversations

Quote:
Originally Posted by micromax canvas 2 user View Post
how is the camera clarity of s3 is it better than s2 ?
Go 2 posts down.. That's the s3 camera thread. This is off topic. So nothing s3 related lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
 
Speedin07si
Old
#66  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1084
Posts: 2,702
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Colonial Heights,VA
Default Re: *off topic* OMG!!!! Lounge for all off-topic conversations

Casio G-shock watches are great....



Sent from a planet far far away.
Experimentation remains the best catalyst for progression.
 
ReapersDeath
Old
#67  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 208
Posts: 1,261
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Washington
Yes, yes they are. But I don't like spending money on watches..


And does anyone know a safe time period to take day quil and niquil? Says don't exceed more than 4 does in 24 hours.. Take one when I wake up, take one 5 hours later, then niquil before I go to bed, then all over again.. The 24 hour thing isn't very specific.. From what it sounds like it says I can one day, but I can't the next day until the last dose I took.. Which would be last night.. Idk when I'm meant to count it from lol. From the first dose I took the opposite day or the final dose =/ I don't want to damage my kidneys...
 
Speedin07si
Old
#68  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1084
Posts: 2,702
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Colonial Heights,VA
Default Re: *off topic* OMG!!!! Lounge for all off-topic conversations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReapersDeath View Post
Yes, yes they are. But I don't like spending money on watches..


And does anyone know a safe time period to take day quil and niquil? Says don't exceed more than 4 does in 24 hours.. Take one when I wake up, take one 5 hours later, then niquil before I go to bed, then all over again.. The 24 hour thing isn't very specific.. From what it sounds like it says I can one day, but I can't the next day until the last dose I took.. Which would be last night.. Idk when I'm meant to count it from lol. From the first dose I took the opposite day or the final dose =/ I don't want to damage my kidneys...
I needed a good watch I'm tired of lookong at my phone for the time.

Also as long as your not taking it for months your dosage won't matter to much. Just be careful driving and what not.

Sent from a planet far far away.
Experimentation remains the best catalyst for progression.
 
ReapersDeath
Old
#69  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 208
Posts: 1,261
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedin07si View Post

I needed a good watch I'm tired of lookong at my phone for the time.

Also as long as your not taking it for months your dosage won't matter to much. Just be careful driving and what not.

Sent from a planet far far away.
I personally like the gshock gw-530a
 
Speedin07si
Old
#70  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1084
Posts: 2,702
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Colonial Heights,VA
Default Re: *off topic* Lounge for all non-S3 conversations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReapersDeath View Post
I personally like the gshock gw-530a
I like the ga150.

Sent from a planet far far away.
Experimentation remains the best catalyst for progression.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes