[ROM]XLA2[04/02] SAUROM Projekt 'One Rom to Rule Them All' Support Officially Stopped

OP DAGr8

23rd February 2013, 06:01 AM   |  #2821  
Hendersonville NC
Thanks Meter: 1,129

4,087 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM]XLA2[04/02] SAUROM Projekt 'One Rom to Rule Them All' Support Officially Sto
Battery life. ...1day 4 hrs

Sent from my SGH-I717R using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 11:41 PM   |  #2822  
Flag B.F.E.
Thanks Meter: 3,606

4,304 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily

Ive been flashing roms like crazy trying to get the best.....i liked 2 other roms but nothing can match this rom and battery life and not to mention everything works lol .i like having the newest of the new but stability and battery saving always wins

It's a keeper ...
And at the risk of being flamed ....I believe GB to be the best framework for the note.

Let the flaming begin....lol....g
25th February 2013, 03:21 AM   |  #2823  
Hendersonville NC

4,087 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM]XLA2[04/02] SAUROM Projekt 'One Rom to Rule Them All' Support Officially Sto
Im running it now. ..i switch between this and jellybeer. .....i get over 24 hrs on battery with this. ..jellybeer id like half a day if that but i love 4.2.2. ..battery over all though....and jellybam is got more bugs then you cam count on one hand. ..soo saurom is my baby

The Following User Says Thank You to shayneflashindaily For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2013, 07:53 PM   |  #2824  
Flag B.F.E.

4,304 posts
More
Bump ....because the sooner everybody figures out how great this rom is, the sooner our phones will actually work the way they should .....IMHO .....LOL ...g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to gregsarg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2013, 01:51 AM   |  #2825  
Thanks Meter: 50

181 posts
how do you guys get such ridiculous batter life out go your phones? i get great battery life with this rom but that like 14~15 hours
12th March 2013, 03:49 AM   |  #2826  
Flag B.F.E.

4,304 posts
More
I won't make grand claims regarding battery life for any rom. But I will tell you that my best battery life has been found using Gingerbread roms.
The other roms we have can produce great results as well, if set up properly also , but no rom is a smoking gun for 14 hours of life.

I've long been a proponent of GB roms, as they are generally a smaller, less bloated build. With that in mind, the device has less code in it's framework to plow through in getting the job done.

This is only my opinion, but my results using this non-AT$T build have been exceptional.
And for my device, it gives me better battery life than any other GB, ICS, or JB build.

Mileage may vary for other users and their devices.
Not to mention our usage habits, and the large differences found there.....g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium HD app
12th March 2013, 04:59 AM   |  #2827  
Hendersonville NC

4,087 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've gotten over 20 hrs with this build ... I cleaned ROM up real good and it was crazy good thinking I might come back honestly

Thanx devs..4.2.2 []D [] []V[] []D
Last edited by shayneflashindaily; 12th March 2013 at 05:03 AM.
1st April 2013, 10:15 PM   |  #2828  
Flag Stoughton, MA
Thanks Meter: 11

64 posts
More
I just can't get away from this ROM.
It's the first I installed the day I rooted my phone.

I've tried the all ICS and JB ROM's, but between the straight ugliness of ICS and the constant issues with JB, I just stick with this one.
Battery life, smoothness, and reliability trump the newest baubles.

I'm up for throwing at least two Jacksons and a Hamilton at the person that wants to throw his hat into the ring and give ROM a little updating love.
Maybe another Jefferson and a Lincoln if I REALLY dig it.

It's a shame you gave up on this and GB, Dag... This is a straight winner, and I could only see it getting better.

Jack
2nd April 2013, 01:44 AM   |  #2829  
Thanks Meter: 42

1,053 posts
Try one of the latest cm 10.1 nightlies really good stuff.
5th April 2013, 06:17 PM   |  #2830  
Flag Quincy
Thanks Meter: 46

202 posts
More
JB or ICS? Updated or Old
Hey Guys,

So i have heard of this ROM before but i know its an old one. Is this an updated version or an update to an old version? Also, is this JB or ICS and TW or Non TW?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread