Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,451 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw/d2spr]

Tip us?

KefkaticFanatic
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by y0yerrj0sh View Post
There was multiple reports of this and i think the op confirmed, but yeah i get it when pausing and then unpausing a song no matter what volume i have it at it jumps to the highest.
It's actually not when pausing or unpausing audio so that's what I was wondering about, but I guess they're a related issue.

mrmako777
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2048
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]

Question guys...I'm running a theme called bluemint from the play store. Today, an update was available, so naturally I updated. As the theme was updating, my phone restarted. It wasn't like a normal reboot, more like the system restarted from the bootanimation. Just curious if this was a normal thing while updating an applied theme? I've never seen this before so just curious. Thankz

Sent from my SGH-T999
Google Nexus 5 :: Stock 4.4.4 (rooted)
Samsung Galaxy S III :: Stock 4.3 (rooted)
HTC Amaze 4G (S-OFF) :: Retired
Motorola Xoom (GED) :: Retired
HTC Mytouch 4G :: Retired
Motorola Milestone XT720 :: Retired

Check out my auctions on eBay

Follow me on tumblr.

funnyperson1
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]

I've seen some random hot booting myself, usually when I wake the screen. I'm not sure if I want to try a custom kernel out wait and see if the next update fixes it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-i605 - Sophisticated 3.1
Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon SCH-535 - CleanROM 8.1
The Following User Says Thank You to funnyperson1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DigitalUnderground
Old
Thanks Meter 2258

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyperson1 View Post
I've seen some random hot booting myself, usually when I wake the screen. I'm not sure if I want to try a custom kernel out wait and see if the next update fixes it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
Ditto... Every now and then (very rarely) I can't unlock my screen... Sometimes it will hot boot and other times I will have to hold the power button forever

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalUnderground For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dave2metz
Old
Thanks Meter 173

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmako777 View Post
Question guys...I'm running a theme called bluemint from the play store. Today, an update was available, so naturally I updated. As the theme was updating, my phone restarted. It wasn't like a normal reboot, more like the system restarted from the bootanimation. Just curious if this was a normal thing while updating an applied theme? I've never seen this before so just curious. Thankz

Sent from my SGH-T999
I got the same update for bluemint and it worked just fine...

ADDICTED TO XDA SINCE 2010

- NEXUS 5 -
The Following User Says Thank You to dave2metz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DigitalUnderground
Old
Thanks Meter 2258

Quote:

Sent from my SGH-T999
Lol I told u earlier sometimes quirks happen... Don't worry about it dude lol

The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalUnderground For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JediSooner
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:

Sent from my SGH-T999
I get the same thing when updating Blue Infinitum. As far as I can remember, there was only one ROM I flashed when I noticed it didn't do that... can't remember which ROM it was though. LOL. As awesome as Rootbox is, I'll deal with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to JediSooner For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xxsicknessxx
Old
Thanks Meter 85

Only other issue i got is when make phone call if i minimize it the Windows flashes over and over and i can't get back to call.might be because I updated Rom with gooapp

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Was your theme being used at time?

Samsung Galaxy S III - I747(rooted)
Rom - Rootbox (nightlys)
Recovery -TWRP

[APP] Rom/Recovery Flashing from phone -------> MobilODIN<--
[Driver|FIX] for the Hardware ID ERROR? Samsung Drivers <--- [don't update]
[TOOL ]Get 32 / 64bit windows ADB--------> Android Comander <--
http://mcsearcher.files.wordpress.co...tightjeans.gif

bajee11
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 14955

DONATE TO ME
New Feature: Disable Low Battery Warning

|| AOKP Device Maintainer I9100/I9100G/I747(AT&T S3)

|| Android Open Kang Project I9100 | I9100G | I747

|| Vanilla RootBox JB AOKP I9100 | I9100G | I9300 | I747 | T999 | I535 | Nexus 4 | Nexus 7

|| Vanilla RootBox Support Thread I9100/I9100G | d2att/d2tmo/d2vzw

|| Follow RootBox on Twitter | Facebook | G+ | Github | RootBox Blog
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xxsicknessxx
Old
Thanks Meter 85

Can't wait man. So am i only one keyboard stopped working Swype the aosp? Notice few issues but again how safe is incremental updates? As dev you must put it in any chance you could add out to the op general information like do we need gapps with a incremental update? And any comments on the new gapps being passed around forum. It's just updated.people posted it in thread didn't see you reply.thanks for hard work dev. good job.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Know what would rock a custom panel like for one app. Just one. Couldn't be that hard for quick panel think about it be awesome

Samsung Galaxy S III - I747(rooted)
Rom - Rootbox (nightlys)
Recovery -TWRP

[APP] Rom/Recovery Flashing from phone -------> MobilODIN<--
[Driver|FIX] for the Hardware ID ERROR? Samsung Drivers <--- [don't update]
[TOOL ]Get 32 / 64bit windows ADB--------> Android Comander <--
http://mcsearcher.files.wordpress.co...tightjeans.gif

Tags
4.2.1, aokp, d2att, rootbox, support