Post Reply

[ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw/d2spr]

23rd February 2013, 07:49 AM   |  #821  
HazyJMac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
159 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]
How goes it gang... Was wondering if anyone knows of a way to increase the size of a lockscreen shortcuts icon without altering other elements of the lockscreen? Pretty sure I can't do this with Xposed.. Not without altering other system graphics... On a side note, & this may help, anyone know what makes one themes icon package available via the system image picker and anothers not? I've pulled the icons I like out of the theme, just seems that when an icon is selected via the gallery it is considerably smaller than default and system options...... No big deal at all really... Just curious... Gotta say, you know you've put out a nice piece of work when a miniscule increase of lockscreen shortcut icon size is all I can find to tweak! Thanks for all the hard work guys... She's asmoove one! My apologies if this has been covered..

Do you love it? Do you hate it? There it is the way you made it!
23rd February 2013, 08:51 AM   |  #822  
Hannibal226's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,330
 
3,853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyJMac

 
How goes it gang... Was wondering if anyone knows of a way to increase the size of a lockscreen shortcuts icon without altering other elements of the lockscreen? Pretty sure I can't do this with Xposed.. Not without altering other system graphics... On a side note, & this may help, anyone know what makes one themes icon package available via the system image picker and anothers not? I've pulled the icons I like out of the theme, just seems that when an icon is selected via the gallery it is considerably smaller than default and system options...... No big deal at all really... Just curious... Gotta say, you know you've put out a nice piece of work when a miniscule increase of lockscreen shortcut icon size is all I can find to tweak! Thanks for all the hard work guys... She's asmoove one! My apologies if this has been covered..

Do you love it? Do you hate it? There it is the way you made it!



Sorry but that for no settings available.

CHEERS


Sent from my GT-I9100 with RootBox
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hannibal226 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 11:04 AM   |  #823  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
418 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsicknessxx

Can't wait man. So am i only one keyboard stopped working Swype the aosp? Notice few issues but again how safe is incremental updates? As dev you must put it in any chance you could add out to the op general information like do we need gapps with a incremental update? And any comments on the new gapps being passed around forum. It's just updated.people posted it in thread didn't see you reply.thanks for hard work dev. good job.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Know what would rock a custom panel like for one app. Just one. Couldn't be that hard for quick panel think about it be awesome

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Swype works fine for me on this ROM.

I'm not sure what you mean by incremental updates, are you talking about dirty flashing new root box updates? If you read the op thoroughly bajee does give a procedure for dirty flashing a new build, and yes you have to flash gapps again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to funnyperson1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 02:25 PM   |  #824  
DigitalUnderground's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Paul, MN
Thanks Meter: 2,293
 
3,505 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyperson1

Swype works fine for me on this ROM.

I'm not sure what you mean by incremental updates, are you talking about dirty flashing new root box updates? If you read the op thoroughly bajee does give a procedure for dirty flashing a new build, and yes you have to flash gapps again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

+1 swipe is very nice on this ROM

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 03:02 PM   |  #825  
Makoers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag noblesville
Thanks Meter: 72
 
206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]
Paranoid android just added the ability to hide the status bar on the lock screen so that its completely expanded desktop . any plans to add that? Itd be sweet no more ugly transitions and screen resizing after unlocking .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 07:54 PM   |  #826  
bajee11's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 14,957
 
4,404 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
New Clock Features as requested

* Increasing Alarm Volume
* Flip/Shake Actions: Snooze - Dismiss Alarm


The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 08:44 PM   |  #827  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 752
 
2,791 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]
Dang Bajee your on a Rampage!!

Rootboxed
23rd February 2013, 08:53 PM   |  #828  
xxsicknessxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]
Well it's when you download only a small update with goo manager instead flashing everything it flashes only changes its also called a delta flash. It's not covered in op but dev must of put it in so if anyone had info on a delta updates let me know thanks. So no matter if it's clean or dirty or delta flash it needs gapps

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 12:13 AM   |  #829  
superrelaxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 298
 
695 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsicknessxx

Well it's when you download only a small update with goo manager instead flashing everything it flashes only changes its also called a delta flash. It's not covered in op but dev must of put it in so if anyone had info on a delta updates let me know thanks. So no matter if it's clean or dirty or delta flash it needs gapps

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Browsing thru the rootbox files on goo shows only stable and nightly releases, both which are full roms.
24th February 2013, 12:36 AM   |  #830  
Hannibal226's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,330
 
3,853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsicknessxx

Well it's when you download only a small update with goo manager instead flashing everything it flashes only changes its also called a delta flash. It's not covered in op but dev must of put it in so if anyone had info on a delta updates let me know thanks. So no matter if it's clean or dirty or delta flash it needs gapps

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by superrelaxx

Browsing thru the rootbox files on goo shows only stable and nightly releases, both which are full roms.

I've also no idea what u talking about but maybe u mean something like an update packet?!

Don't ever heard about that, so there are only the stables and nightlies, which are also only ~150MB. (Samsung once between 300-500 (related to device)

CHEERS

Sent from my GT-I9100 with RootBox

The Following User Says Thank You to Hannibal226 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.2.1, aokp, d2att, rootbox, support
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes