Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 39,134 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|KERNEL| DeviantKernel_07 || 3.0.65 ||OC-1944mhz|| *2|21

Tip us?

egren58
Old
Thanks Meter 207
Default Re: |KERNEL| DeviantKernel_06 || 3.0.63 ||OC-1944mhz|| *2|15

Every is getting great battery on this but for me it was causing issues and nothing was sticking at all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

BlackThirteen
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Looking forward to the newest update (downloading now) - one odd thing I have seen with this kernel: sometimes (not all the time), Android System use will spike *really* high (like 62%), and burn up battery...other times, stays within 10% and battery is fine. There's been no change in usage style/type, and for the life of me, I cannot pin down what would cause irregular reports/battery drain. Currently running 05.1 on Frosty 11.5, clocked @ 1620/384, smartassv2/deadline. Any thoughts on this are of course, appreciated.

ptmr3
Old
Recognized Developer / Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 20,679

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackThirteen View Post
Looking forward to the newest update (downloading now) - one odd thing I have seen with this kernel: sometimes (not all the time), Android System use will spike *really* high (like 62%), and burn up battery...other times, stays within 10% and battery is fine. There's been no change in usage style/type, and for the life of me, I cannot pin down what would cause irregular reports/battery drain. Currently running 05.1 on Frosty 11.5, clocked @ 1620/384, smartassv2/deadline. Any thoughts on this are of course, appreciated.
Upgrade to V6

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ptmr3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BlackThirteen
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hahahah ptmr3 - I should have expected that

But yeah, I will do that in a moment, and see what comes of it...I am hoping that cures my issue.

KeyboardHead
Old
Thanks Meter 35

Can't tell if kernel or something I did wrong, but sometimes screen won't turn on when I press button. It'll still respond, like I can unlock the screen, but I can't see anything...

Might just be pegasusq governor.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
Current Phone: T-Mobile SGH-T999

Old Phone(s): T-Mobile MyTouch 4G

BlackThirteen
Old
Thanks Meter 3
idk, but I don't think it's your governor, as I get this happening to me too sometimes, and as mentioned in prior post, I am using smartassv2/deadline, so I don't think it's that...

No idea what it is, but kinda weird. In my case, the side power button acts up and fails to wake everytime. However, the home button always seems to work. Strange.

Oh yeah - update to latest kernel and all seems pretty nice - again, awesome work, ptmr3...as always.

ptmr3
Old
Thanks Meter 20,679

DONATE TO ME
updated
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ptmr3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

know50
Old
Thanks Meter 378
Running great here man settings stuck on first try with ROM toolbox. Thanks again for the awesome kernel ptmr3!
-----------------------------SAMSUNG GALAXY note 3------------------------
T-mobile ROM: Darthstalker note 3

Use the search function before you ask your question people! Its faster and it keeps you from getting flamed and/or ignored
As my grandfather used to say "at least halfass know what you need to do before you make an attempt"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to know50 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KeyboardHead
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Default Re: |KERNEL| DeviantKernel_07 || 3.0.65 ||OC-1944mhz|| *2|21

All of a sudden, problems from the CPU frequencies arise again. Doesn't want to stick, ever. I set, then they jump immediately...

Current Phone: T-Mobile SGH-T999

Old Phone(s): T-Mobile MyTouch 4G

ptmr3
Old
Thanks Meter 20,679

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: |KERNEL| DeviantKernel_07 || 3.0.65 ||OC-1944mhz|| *2|21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyboardHead View Post
All of a sudden, problems from the CPU frequencies arise again. Doesn't want to stick, ever. I set, then they jump immediately...

Using what

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app