Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,126 Members 42,638 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sound Not Working KFHD

Tip us?

sdh.tech
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Sound Not Working KFHD

Hello all!

I am new to the forums and I have a problem with my rooted KFHD7 version 7.2.1. All of a sudden the sound stopped working. No crackling, no popping, nothing. I have read in the forums that it may be a non-amazon app that has muted the volume which would not be controlled my the volume rocker. I have checked all other apps and even went as far to delete any user apps via Titanium Backup.

The only changes I have made in the last week or two was a change to the build.prop to remove the Amazon navigation bar. Has anyone run into this before? Suggestions? Thank you very much for your time.

persano
Old
Thanks Meter 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdh.tech View Post
Hello all!

I am new to the forums and I have a problem with my rooted KFHD7 version 7.2.1. All of a sudden the sound stopped working. No crackling, no popping, nothing. I have read in the forums that it may be a non-amazon app that has muted the volume which would not be controlled my the volume rocker. I have checked all other apps and even went as far to delete any user apps via Titanium Backup.

The only changes I have made in the last week or two was a change to the build.prop to remove the Amazon navigation bar. Has anyone run into this before? Suggestions? Thank you very much for your time.
reflash system or factory reset

Raymond199483
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 22
Default Re: [Q] Sound Not Working KFHD

Get easy touch iPhone version there is a sound option that puts it in normal sound that what I use

kindle fire hd

Krsmqn
Old
(Last edited by Krsmqn; 11th February 2013 at 03:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 190
Default Re: [Q] Sound Not Working KFHD

I had the same issue.
I downloaded Volume Control + from the Play Store and used it to set my volume on. Then rebooted. Works fine now. It was caused by another application (button savior).
Do you own a ZTE Source? If so, visit the ZTE Source thread!

Is your Kindle bricked? Visit the Kindle Fire First Aide thread. Get a SkOrPn Factory Cable.

Kyoushi
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krsmqn View Post
I had the same issue.
I downloaded Volume Control + from the Play Store and used it to set my volume on. Then rebooted. Works fine now. It was caused by another application (button savior).
thanks managed to brake it