[4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.15 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 03/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ManelScout4Life

Oct 18, 2006
Newark, NJ
The Rom looks great and it's the first one I have flashed since I rooted my device. I always get boot loops when I restart the phone, which is resolved by pulling out the battery > recovery and restore. I love the fact that I can use the spen somewhat. I love pa, used it constantly on my gs2....

OP is there anything to address the boot loops ?

Was fixed on the version uploaded yesterday.

Reactions: dixon_coxon

ejdavis

Apr 10, 2009
Re: [4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/22

Yes I'm going to try to up load it to my Dropbox but my internet connection is slow where I'm at if I don't do it in a few p.m. me and I will do it when I get to the house

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: pao_revolt

TerrorCandii

Dec 12, 2010
Re: [4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/22

Hey, question.... how come sometimes, if I remove an app/game using Titanium Backup, the phone soft reboots? Happens through all builds. Is this hurting anything? Should I be concerned? Just a thought, doesn't happen all the time.

TerrorCandii Inc.

dhoang

Jun 18, 2008
Orange County, CA

Inverted gapps that work are here....

http://db.tt/luA8hqzK

Thank man. I appreciated very much. I will try it when I get home from work. BTW do you know the forum where you dl this from. I want to read more about it. Thanks.

Edit: never mind. I found the thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Dmh529

decalex

Apr 21, 2009
Boston, MA

chrisa887

Feb 25, 2012
wichita

How can I get my battery ton show percent? Can't find then option anywhere

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

TerrorCandii

Dec 12, 2010

My WiFi won't connect.. Its stuck at "connecting". Is this a known issue or ? Because if it is, sorry to repeat.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Are you on the latest, did you clean install? It's working perfectly for me. Maybe try reflashing with a good wiping.

TerrorCandii Inc.

ejdavis

Apr 10, 2009

Your welcome... Hit the thanks button of they work---:)

decalex

Apr 21, 2009
Boston, MA

How can I get my battery ton show percent? Can't find then option anywhere
no option yet in this ROM. Definitely search the AT&T PA thread for "percentage" to see previous discussion.
Several theme chooser themes include battery percentage. Here's a great thread to browse for themes:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=29455970
And here's a tip for when u find one u like:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=37364346

Last edited:

stretchwookie

For some reason, I can't change keyboard types. I prefer swift key, but as soon as I check it to enable, it unchecks it when I leave that screen. I can confirm swift key worked in previous versions.

EDIT: fixed keyboard issue. Clear cache and data, force close, reboot. Not sure what happened but it worked

On a side note, the jelly bean flip screen is missing from the day dream options. I liked that screen when I charged. :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T889 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

Hey, question.... how come sometimes, if I remove an app/game using Titanium Backup, the phone soft reboots? Happens through all builds. Is this hurting anything? Should I be concerned? Just a thought, doesn't happen all the time.

TerrorCandii Inc.

I don't think this is limited to titanium. Sometimes when I install or uninstall from the market, this happens. And when I choose install, I get a soft reboot, but the app installs just fine after the phone boots.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T889 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: TerrorCandii

jpeps3

Apr 5, 2011

Does have 4g icon ? Please

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    untitled-22pjyp.png

untitled-11cbkj.png

AOSPA for legacy devices (non-nexus) is still in progress. Consider this build as a early preview.

Please do not answer questions that have been asked and answered before, just ignore/report them.

Removed

You should use TWRP and always wipe system
    and factory reset before flashing and cache/dalvik after!

shots_12pk0x.png

If you like my work, show me.

aospa_gray_0ctriy.png

BE WARNED, 4.2.0 is not the most bugless android, the issues are known.

FEATURES for 2.99,
    • Hybrid engine,
    • Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts
    • Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like
    • Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
    • Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.
    • You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.
    • Transparent bars and color pickers, new SystemUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89
    • Theming Engine
    • Statusbar Settings, Lockscreen Settings
    • Multiuser support
    • Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles
    • 4.2 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps
    • As we merge back our old CMPA feature catalogue this list will grow considerably over the coming weeks
    • New holo-styled theme chooser
    • T9 dialer
    • New papreferences app

DONATIONS,
    to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser

CREDITS,
    AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid, AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past, heartfelt thanks to all of you!

LINKS,
    Github: www.github.com/paranoidandroid
    Gerrit: review.paranoid-rom.com

BANNERS,

aospa_green_01xq18.png

aospa_green_146qv9.png

aospa_yellow_0h0rxo.png

aospa_yellow_1ukoes.png

aospa_cyan_05kpwq.png

aospa_cyan_1bxo8t.png

aospa_gray_0ctriy.png

aospa_gray_1kwp32.png

Re: [4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.10 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/25

Does have 4g icon ? Please

Who would I make one icon if I wanted to

Please make a 4g icon

This was last build and fixs
    No 4g icon
    And the h to g goes back and forth
    And it goes ???

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

And why you can add the note 2 apps ?an the samsung keyboard apk please

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

I see no s pin
    I make a 4g icon here

Its a nice rom I will flash the new one

just flashed the newest build 3.10, the signal is stay at the lowest again i thing OP forget to replace the bug fix.

Will you update again?

the signal is stay at the lowest again ??
    Whats this meen ? Is this data ?

Any cm themes work on there?

Bro, if I had trillions upon trillions of dollars, I would spend whatever it took, exhaust whatever resources I could, pull every string I could grasp, to buy the entire internet. Then I would make it free to every creature and being on the planet that was able to type on a keyboard. Every monkey, beast, four legged creature with opposable thumbs or fingers would have free Comcast. They would also have an xda account as part of this free service as a stipulation. You, however, would be denied all access.
    does this work on the t889?

Sent from my SGH-T889

No, I put it in the t889 section to confuse you guys.
    03/27 Changes:

Kernel video drivers updated
    Notification LED stays on until you swipe away notification
    (this works regardless of screen on/off)

03/26 Changes:

New PA Prefs 5.2!
    Hybrid quick setting
    Pop-up hybrid settings
    Added last app pie button

Screenshot_2013-03-26-10-49-31.png

Paranoid Android said:
    Statusupdate 24-25 March

This ones a bit bigger so lets just get to the point,

Pa-prefs gets a new pop-up/dialog based interface. It'll be way faster to navigate when you visit the app list.

A new toggle will show you hybrid properties for each foreground app. You tap it and it will open up the same pop-up again. This allows you to change stuff for apps faster than ever before. We've cut out some nonsense like that forceclose dialog.

Pa-prefs comes in holo dark, brings lots of stylechanges and refinements.

PIE wont freeze pixels on nex7 anymore, it will not cause choppy recents. These troubles were from Android but we've found a way to fix them, without checking hw-overlays.

Plus several bugfixes like always.