5,596,179 Members 34,579 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

★[ROM] DARTHSTALKER ☆ | VERSION X2 | Aroma | Multi-Carrier | Customizable | 4.8.2013

Tip us?

s4freak
Old
Thanks Meter 2067
Default Re: [ROM] [PORT] | DaRTHSTALKER S3 EDITION VERSION X | [UVDLJA] [4.1.1] [2.4.2013]

As far as I'm concerned there's only two excellent T/W roms and that's Darthstalker and Wicked Sensations 2.5 both are excellent in there own way I lean, however, to Jovy's Darthstalker with Ziggy kernel freaking snappy fast and excellent battery life.:thumbup::thumbup:

"Zed?Zed's dead baby."
The Following User Says Thank You to s4freak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

robert90262
Old
Thanks Meter 144
Default Re: [ROM] [PORT] | DaRTHSTALKER S3 EDITION VERSION X | [UVDLJA] [4.1.1] [2.4.2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattap View Post
Hey Jovy downloaded version x and its a great rom. I just have one question when i am on the phone there is no end call button i have pull down the notification bar to end call. Is there any fix for this. Thanks
This happened to me I fixed it by recovery wipe cache and dalvik cache reboot hasn't happened since then

mattap
Old
Thanks Meter 5

Ya. When I flashed the ROM before I wiped cache and delvik and after I flashed the ROM same process. Also I noticed no sounds for text messages only for phone calls and the sound was low as and a little distorted. So I jumped back to version 9 running smooth again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

llanero75
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Been running for 2 days and everything seems very smooth no problems at all. A few things that I miss from aosp it's on the mms.apk is missing quick reply and emoji but I auto satisfy myself flashing an aosp mms.zip and I have what I need. There is a multiwindow toggle that is not doing nothing, maybe it's not meant to work yet but just mentioning it just in case.
I came from aosp and aokp bouncing around roms but I got to tell you that I will stick around this Tw Rom.
Great job guys
Everyone has a Darth side on them. Lol

robert90262
Old
Thanks Meter 144

Quote:
Originally Posted by llanero75 View Post
Been running for 2 days and everything seems very smooth no problems at all. A few things that I miss from aosp it's on the mms.apk is missing quick reply and emoji but I auto satisfy myself flashing an aosp mms.zip and I have what I need. There is a multiwindow toggle that is not doing nothing, maybe it's not meant to work yet but just mentioning it just in case.
I came from aosp and aokp bouncing around roms but I got to tell you that I will stick around this Tw Rom.
Great job guys
Everyone has a Darth side on them. Lol
From what I have read multi window has a lot of bugs on the gs3 I was also bouncing around AOKP and TW until I flashed this ROM haven't went back this is a solid ROM no complaints

pupochek
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovy23 View Post
Yeah i have to take out mms over wifi from my features list its a tmo thing since it has wifi calling and att doesnt have it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
It would be nice to take out wifi calling, it is enabed by default in the X version of the rom...
HTC Aria -> Samsung Captivate -> SGS2 AT&T -> SGS2 Internl-> SGS3 AT&T-> SGS4 AT&T
Samsung Galaxy Note 8" AT&T

WaterMan!
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Whenever I connect my Galaxy S3 (Running DarthStalker ROM) to my car via the auxillary cable, it always automatically sets the music volume to half. This is extremely annoying as I need it to be set at about 75% for all the bass to come through to my cars stereo. Is there any way to change this setting, for it to set the music level to 75% whenever AUX is connected? I tried to change it in settings -> sound but that doesnt seem to have changed anything.

Thank you

sjamie
Old
Thanks Meter 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by llanero75 View Post
A few things that I miss from aosp it's on the mms.apk is missing quick reply and emoji but I auto satisfy myself flashing an aosp mms.zip.
Would you mind posting the AOSP mms flashable zip? I also miss this too!

Anti hero
Old
(Last edited by Anti hero; 23rd February 2013 at 07:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME

Hey man. I can't find my issue. The rotation is off which ever way I flip it,flips the opposite so its upside down to me all the time?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

gpo1956
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert90262 View Post
App called one more clock widget
Is there any way to download the one on CSRom. You can scroll each circle for further information.