Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 43,283 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Online Nandroid

Tip us?

vijay555
Old
Retired Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Thumbs up Online Nandroid

All, Ameer, author of Online Nandroid Backup, has put together a profile for the Kindle Fire HD 7inch for us. It successfully completed a nandroid backup. You can explore these on the device, and hopefully we'll be able to make use of a full Clockwork mod eventually. Useful to have a backup of the various system and data partitions if you've been doing some heavy customising.

Thanks Ameer and all the fantastic coders.

V
releases: www.vijay555.comtwitterdonatefrappr

lacoursiere18
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,983

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay555 View Post
All, Ameer, author of Online Nandroid Backup, has put together a profile for the Kindle Fire HD 7inch for us. It successfully completed a nandroid backup. You can explore these on the device, and hopefully we'll be able to make use of a full Clockwork mod eventually. Useful to have a backup of the various system and data partitions if you've been doing some heavy customising.

V
Do you have a link?

Krsmqn
Old
Thanks Meter 191
Default Re: Online Nandroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay555 View Post

V
We have TWRP. :thumbup:

Sent from my KFTT using xda premium
Do you own a ZTE Source? If so, visit the ZTE Source thread!

Is your Kindle bricked? Visit the Kindle Fire First Aide thread. Get a SkOrPn Factory Cable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krsmqn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mindmajick
Old
Thanks Meter 2,902

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Online Nandroid

Yup. I use TWRP to make my backup and EITHER dropsync (to backup to dropbox) or i usually use syncme wireless to backup to my pc.

--
Sent from my Kindle Fire 2, CM 10.1