FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[Q] HTC One Stunning Silver and T Silver?

831 posts
Thanks Meter: 45
 
By joshoon, Senior Member on 23rd February 2013, 06:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd February 2013, 07:19 PM |#11  
joshoon's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 45
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCk.JaY

Happy to help, you can vote your choice in my thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2159207

Voted

Btw, I don't know if y ou have heard anything more about the 32GB and 64GB version yet.
But on the website I mentioned earlier, it says in the specs it will have 32GB.
So I guess only the 32GB is available for pre-order for 693?
 
 
23rd February 2013, 07:21 PM |#12  
NiCk.JaY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 365
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshoon

Voted

Btw, I don't know if y ou have heard anything more about the 32GB and 64GB version yet.
But on the website I mentioned earlier, it says in the specs it will have 32GB.
So I guess only the 32GB is available for pre-order for 693?

There is news all around about the 64GB version. Let's hope for the best
23rd February 2013, 07:29 PM |#13  
joshoon's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 45
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCk.JaY

There is news all around about the 64GB version. Let's hope for the best

32GB is enough for me though, I was just wondering which one I will get if I pre-order the one of 693 now.
23rd February 2013, 07:35 PM |#14  
NiCk.JaY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 365
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshoon

32GB is enough for me though, I was just wondering which one I will get if I pre-order the one of 693 now.

Nothing written on the website?
23rd February 2013, 07:37 PM |#15  
joshoon's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 45
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCk.JaY

Nothing written on the website?

The specs says it is 32GB, so I guess I'm getting the 32GB version then.
But there is no sign of 64GB so far.
23rd February 2013, 07:37 PM |#16  
NiCk.JaY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 365
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshoon

The specs says it is 32GB, so I guess I'm getting the 32GB version then.
But there is no sign of 64GB so far.

Maybe ask their customer service?
23rd February 2013, 07:39 PM |#17  
joshoon's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 45
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCk.JaY

Maybe ask their customer service?

Yea I shall wait for their reply on my first mail.
I also mentioned the 32 and 64GB difference in there too.
23rd February 2013, 07:41 PM |#18  
NiCk.JaY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 365
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshoon

Yea I shall wait for their reply on my first mail.
I also mentioned the 32 and 64GB difference in there too.

16th July 2013, 04:54 PM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshoon

Yep you are absolutely right.

"De T-Black / T-White versie betreft een T-Mobile branded toestel. Dit toestel is Simlockvrij."

Translation: The T-Black/T-White version is a T-Mobile branded device. This device is unlocked.

My bad that I haven't seen this.
Thanks Nick!

Im going for the normal Stunning Silver though, looks beautiful, and no branding

Betekend dat dat er T-mobile op de telefoon staat?

Does that mean that the sing 'T-mobile' is seen on the phone by a branded phone?

Thanks!
16th July 2013, 04:55 PM |#20  
joshoon's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 45
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfelic

Betekend dat dat er T-mobile op de telefoon staat?

Does that mean that the sing 'T-mobile' is seen on the phone by a branded phone?

Thanks!

Nop
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
black, htc, silver, tversion
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes