I've tried installing several different versions of this ROM, but each one gives me the bootloop problem.
I've tried these versions:
I own a Canadian Rogers RAZRHD (XT925), which is bootloader unlocked, I've installed in with TWRP. does it matter? would I need CWM instead? Please help, I really want to try this ROM
Now follow these steps:
1. On your Windows 7 computer you will see it will try to install “SAMSUNG Mobile MTP Device” as one of the drivers and fail *this is normal*
2. Go into Device Manager on your computer, right click “SAMSUNG Mobile MTP Device” and select “Properties”
3. Click on the “Driver” tab and click the “Update Driver” button, a prompt will then come up
4. Select “Browse my computer for driver software”, then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer” on the next screen
5. Select “USB Mass Storage Device” as the new driver from that list and finish up that install
6. At the end you will see something like this on your computer – Screenshot Here
7. Windows will install final drivers automatically and a new “Disk drive” will show up on your computer, this is your external SD card on your device
Keep in mind that it is not possible to get access to the internal storage as USB mass storage device.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|