[App] BTmono - v1.2 - ICS Fixes - Yum

OP bedoig

21st September 2012, 03:16 AM   |  #191  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
my phone google nexus with jabra bt4010, i used premium version, all used well, but the bluetooth pause function doesn't work well, when i pushed the pause/stop button, the bluetooth will disconnect, but the music continues, then it will automatically connect again。
23rd October 2012, 08:57 AM   |  #192  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waleedy

In i9100 4.0.4 worked just in video,in music it show" can't play during calling".how to solve this?

So, thats what it is - BT Mono just doesn't work with the built in player on my Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 4.0.4. Installed WinAmp frpm Play Store and it plays perfectly.
29th October 2012, 05:49 PM   |  #193  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
More
Exclamation Stock video and audio player do not play content
SGS3 International (GT-i-9300) 1GB/16GB - a4.0.4 stock rooted

Works like a charm with games and other apps, great app, but.. I confirm both stock video and audio player do not play content anymore! Not only the audio, they really stop playing anything.

For some reason the BTMono connection to the earpiece is interpreted by the system like an ongoing phone call, so both apps stop working and both the players report a "Can't play during phone call" (roughly translated from Italian) message.

So the audio routing works, but, if possible, you should "hide" it from the system, otherwise some apps won't even start playing content.

In my opinion this is a serious bug in the mentioned "smart" apps, not in BTmono (if I want to start a video in the middle a phonecall it's my own business, and my phone, don't stop me!). Unfortunately those are the "default" apps, so this is rather annoying for BTmono.

Do you know any way to prevent this?
Thanks,

Francesco
(Italy)
23rd January 2013, 07:43 PM   |  #194  

1 posts
BTmono - Premium don`t work on MIUI 3.1.18. music is 1 second and then silence. In this connection and disconnection sounds played back normally.
15th February 2013, 05:29 PM   |  #195  

2 posts
Thumbs up Auto Connect?
I've been using this app for about a week now...on my HTC Raider with Motorola H730 headset
The H730 has incredible battery life. I've gotten close to 14 hours use...but, unfortunately
No a2dp, so this app allows me to listen to podcasts mostly. It's great!
I find the sound quality is really good...even for music at times. I use PlayerPro audio.
One problem though. If a phone call comes in, it doesn't pause the player so I can
Still hear the audio while I'm on the phone. If I shut it off...it doesn't auto re- connect.
Is there a fix for this or something I can do?
Thanks
18th February 2013, 03:59 PM   |  #196  
Thanks Meter: 138

1,317 posts
More
Will there be a BTstereo?
23rd February 2013, 08:26 PM   |  #197  
Thanks Meter: 2

73 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by riahc3

Will there be a BTstereo?

Why? If you your device can play stereo, it will be using the A2DP Bluetooth profile which works without this app.

The purpose of this app is to play an audio source through the "headset" Bluetooth profile, for those devices that don't support A2DP.

BTW, stock music player also no longer works for.... but since I mostly use BTMONO with DogCatcher and mVideoPlayer, it's not that big a deal for me.

Robert

Robert
21st March 2013, 10:22 AM   |  #198  
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Galaxy Nexus and video recording with bluetooth audio.
Hi!

I have a GNex with 4.2.2 firmware and a Jabra Wave+ bt headset.

I tried to use BTMONO to pick audio from BT when recording video.

Igcamcorder app let me choose to record the audio from the external mic instead of the terminal mic.

This configuration works very well with the Galaxy tab 2 10.1 and the same BT headset when activating BTMONO, but when using Galaxy Nexus its continue to use internal mic.

I really appreciate to use Galaxy Nexus with external BT mic. With this configuration i will be able to do professional video recording (Full HD and decent audio) with a very portable hardware.

Please let me know if there is a solution, even hacking firmware or payng something for a mod.

Thanks in advance,
Alessandro
4th April 2013, 09:14 AM   |  #199  

10 posts
CM 10.1
Anyone managed to make it work with the latest nightly of CM10.1 on the I9100?
23rd April 2013, 11:05 AM   |  #200  
gz
Thanks Meter: 78

58 posts
More
thanks for sharing

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audio, bluetooth, btmono, headset, mono
Previous Thread Next Thread