Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 40,656 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][03.23.13] CyanogenMod 10 on HTC DNA; Audio WIP)

Tip us?

djh816
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 174

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGreg104 View Post
Why do people on here feel the need to defend devs so hardcore, they're grown men (most). They know we are thankful.
When you've got hundreds of people waiting for a near complete ROM, it goes from a good combo of criticism and praise to a large amount of unfair criticism and almost zero praise. Nothing wrong with telling people you like their stuff but that is what the "thanks" button is for.

That being said, I have seen plenty of great developers who were so close to sharing their complete code just up and leave a dev community because the people who are clueless keep hassling them for the release "now". Sometimes it's necessary to point out to the devs that the rest of the community here does in fact appreciate there work but are just patiently waiting. Best thing we can all do though is not bother the dev, tell them you appreciate them, and wait patiently for updates.
Please press thanks if I helped you!

Androids:
HTC One M8 (VZW) - CM11 Nightlies
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - CM11 Nightlies

tslagle13
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Default Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 10.0 on HTC DNA [Updated: 02.22.13; some radio progress]

Keep up the good work Drew. Much appreciated!!

Sent from my Droid DNA
The Following User Says Thank You to tslagle13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nitsuj17
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 17,074

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CovXX View Post
i have a question for you...sup with the donate button ?
so...people can donate to said individual?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nitsuj17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

skynet11
Old
Thanks Meter 564
Default Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 10.0 on HTC DNA [Updated: 02.22.13; some radio progress]

Quote:
Are you the Donate Button Police or something?
The Following User Says Thank You to skynet11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chad0989
Old
Thanks Meter 9,453

DONATE TO ME

Got my DNA. Unlocked and ready to go. I'll start seeing what I can do this week.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to chad0989 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mbwsutherland
Old
Thanks Meter 57

Any help on flashing?
Flash boot img
Flash zip

Is that all
What's the radio log for ?

SENT VIA S_OFF'D CUBED VIPER DNA

germanmafia88
Old
Thanks Meter 2

Thanks drew and anyone else who's working on this.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA

pio_masaki
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,639

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbwsutherland View Post
Any help on flashing?
Flash boot img
Flash zip

Is that all
What's the radio log for ?

SENT VIA S_OFF'D CUBED VIPER DNA
Judging from that post, you shouldn't be messing with this yet, its not really operational and you'll spend 5 minutes and flash back anyways.

You'll need to flash the boot.img, the zip, gapps and the log is for us to help debug on, not relevant to installation itself. You can probably skip the gapps for now, but you will need it for stuff like play store to work properly.

Tapatalked from my HTC DNA
Retired helper

All that remains
Droid DNA
Carbon

idkwhothatis123
Old
Thanks Meter 291

Quote:
Lol I forgot that was there. Helped on the tbolt with some stuff. I can't even see it on the mobile app.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk HD

skynet11
Old
Thanks Meter 564

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkwhothatis123 View Post
Lol I forgot that was there. Helped on the tbolt with some stuff. I can't even see it on the mobile app.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk HD
You don't have to apologize - even if you'd never done a line of code in your life, you've been very helpful to users in answering their requests for help.

The Following User Says Thank You to skynet11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cm10, cyanogenmod, dna, dxl, monarudo