Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,170 Members 48,738 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.2][d2lte] PAC-man AIO [AOSP]

Tip us?

jyabor91
Old
Thanks Meter 48
This Rom is awesome. My only issue is that After two days use, my market only shows 3 of the 5 sections and i can only see about half of my apps in the installed section under my apps. And when i search for some new apps, Most do not show up. For example, When i used to search for cm 10.1 themes, There used to be multiple pages with alomst 100 themes. Now when I search for the same thing, only about 15 themes pop up and its only 2 pages long. Any fixes? Thanks

Casper34
Old
Thanks Meter 73
so far i have none of teh reported issues, cant test bluetooth though. great rom, keep up the work!

mickrg123
Old
Thanks Meter 2
What are options: Pie style, Pie gravity, Pie size?

petermac88
Old
(Last edited by petermac88; 24th February 2013 at 04:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Loving this rom so far, quick question though, how do I set my status bar to transparent? I have searched the forums, all i got were hits for manually going to SystemUI.apk, which I don't know how to do, and I don't wanna try it out. So if anyone has another way of setting the status bar to transparent, that'd be great! =)

EDIT* I found a way to do it, everything was in the ParanoidAndroid Settings. GREAT ROM!! =)
Samsung Galaxy S3
ROM LiquidSmooth RC2
KERNEL KT747 Kernel
GAPPS 03.01.2013
THEME Stock
RECOVERY ClockworkMod

mickrg123
Old
Thanks Meter 2
How do you get rid of half circle nav at bottom of screen?

MIKEYSAKZ
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v20.0.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ (2/21/13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyabor91 View Post
This Rom is awesome. My only issue is that After two days use, my market only shows 3 of the 5 sections and i can only see about half of my apps in the installed section under my apps. And when i search for some new apps, Most do not show up. For example, When i used to search for cm 10.1 themes, There used to be multiple pages with alomst 100 themes. Now when I search for the same thing, only about 15 themes pop up and its only 2 pages long. Any fixes? Thanks
What gapps did you flash they mentioned that the one needed is 20121212 back a couple of pages ago

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

klin1344
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyabor91 View Post
Sometimes the Play Store can show many apps to be incompatible because of the DPI settings and hybrid engine. A data wipe will fix it. If you want to fix it without a full wipe, clear data for ParanoidPreferences, Google Play Store, and Google Services Framework. Then go into hybrid properties and set everything to stock 360dpi and phone UI. Reboot, and check if the Play Store works again. If it does, then you can go and set you Hybrid Properties again.
Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 KitKat

| [APP][FREE][4.0+]Cardify Flashcards |
Intuitive and simple user interface, yet powerful and feature-packed.

jyabor91
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v20.0.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ (2/21/13)

I flashed pa_gapps-full-4.2-20130209.zip

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

klin1344
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickrg123 View Post
What are options: Pie style, Pie gravity, Pie size?
They should be pretty self explanatory...Choose different options and look at the results, and you should be able to figure out what those settings are

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickrg123 View Post
How do you get rid of half circle nav at bottom of screen?
Change the PIE trigger size to none.
Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 KitKat

| [APP][FREE][4.0+]Cardify Flashcards |
Intuitive and simple user interface, yet powerful and feature-packed.

camblue
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1580

DONATE TO ME
I know I am just missing it but when I swipe to get the pie menu the only thing that comes up is the google now half circle?