Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,749 Members 51,075 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.4 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

Tip us?

hacku
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Well, my battery stats decided to start showing back up now for some reason.

WEIRD!

hacku
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.3 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

Hey Nitro, just wondering if you've gotten any closer to figuring out why the ROM won't add our Google account to the Backup & Restore section.

Thanks!

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2823

DONATE TO ME

So I realized we're the only ROM without any themes. I plan to change that I've done some light themes for personal use so this will be my first attempt at a full theme. It will be a port, but not sure which theme to port. So anyone have a theme they really want. I'm very busy and this will be my first so I make no promises

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kintwofan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LakerFam0824
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Did I mess something up?

Ok so I flashed this a couple days ago everything is great! I notice in the OP that there is no wifi nag. I flashed a theme and it worked but I wifi nag is there. So did I screw something up? Do the rest of you have this nag? How do I get rid if it without losing this theme I am using? TIA for your replies

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2823

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerFam0824 View Post
Ok so I flashed this a couple days ago everything is great! I notice in the OP that there is no wifi nag. I flashed a theme and it worked but I wifi nag is there. So did I screw something up? Do the rest of you have this nag? How do I get rid if it without losing this theme I am using? TIA for your replies
What theme? There aren't any I know of for this ROM

LakerFam0824
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan View Post
What theme? There aren't any I know of for this ROM

I was just trying things and this seemed to work... well except for wifi nag LOL! Here is the link.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2154982

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2823

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
I was just trying things and this seemed to work... well except for wifi nag LOL! Here is the link.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2154982
Strange that theme doesnt have it either. Well I know it's not Eclipse do I would guess it is the theme.

LakerFam0824
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Quote:
Strange that theme doesnt have it either. Well I know it's not Eclipse do I would guess it is the theme.

Ok so I figured it out... had a crash course in smali edits thank you adrynalyne for your post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=30 and thank you neroyoung for your tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1661770 I really appreciate all you guys and your knowledge. This was my first smali edit. I guess I am on my way! I am gonna try to do other changes like wallpaper and colors and such within the framework. Thank you Nitro for the wonderful ROM loved it on my Fascinate and loving it on my Note2!!

kintwofan
Old
(Last edited by kintwofan; 28th February 2013 at 03:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2823

DONATE TO ME

So here's the deal. Every theme I wanted to port was either a morph so missing elements I needed or the dev had in bold no one can port his work.

So I will just make a theme. my plan is basically the same AOSP but in red. I've done a couple dialer numbers to show the coloring. Can I get some feedback if anyone wants this before I spend the time.

Also Nitro can I theme your work?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1362020105704.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	1767177  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kintwofan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nitroglycerine33
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5868

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
So here's the deal. Every theme I wanted to port was either a morph so missing elements I needed or the dev had in bold no one can port his work.

So I will just make a theme. my plan is basically the same AOSP but in red. I've done a couple dialer numbers to show the coloring. Can I get some feedback if anyone wants this before I spend the time.

Also Nitro can I theme your work?

Sure can!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nitroglycerine33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]