5,598,297 Members 47,502 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][03.23.13] CyanogenMod 10 on HTC DNA; Audio WIP)

Tip us?

CovXX
Old
Thanks Meter 470

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkwhothatis123 View Post
Lol I forgot that was there. Helped on the tbolt with some stuff. I can't even see it on the mobile app.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk HD
I was just asking, not trying to start a argument or anything dont worry aha im just really curious
My Devices:

iPhone 5 - Galaxy S4 - Galaxy Note 3 - HTC DNA
[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

orangechoochoo
Old
Thanks Meter 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by CovXX View Post
I was just asking, not trying to start a argument or anything dont worry aha im just really curious
It's for a new leopard print Speedo.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orangechoochoo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

skynet11
Old
Thanks Meter 550
Default Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 10.0 on HTC DNA [Updated: 02.22.13; some radio progress]

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangechoochoo View Post
ROFL

idkwhothatis123
Old
Thanks Meter 287
Default Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 10.0 on HTC DNA [Updated: 02.22.13; some radio progress]

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangechoochoo View Post
Sexy time! I like!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk HD

TGreg104
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by djh816 View Post
When you've got hundreds of people waiting for a near complete ROM, it goes from a good combo of criticism and praise to a large amount of unfair criticism and almost zero praise. Nothing wrong with telling people you like their stuff but that is what the "thanks" button is for.

That being said, I have seen plenty of great developers who were so close to sharing their complete code just up and leave a dev community because the people who are clueless keep hassling them for the release "now". Sometimes it's necessary to point out to the devs that the rest of the community here does in fact appreciate there work but are just patiently waiting. Best thing we can all do though is not bother the dev, tell them you appreciate them, and wait patiently for updates.
haha I honestly don't even know why I'm trying to defend myself... for the last time, I am not being impatient. the OP asked for an opinion on whether he should continue with cm10 or start cm10.1

I am fine running Viper until whenever this gets done, and when it does get done I will be on cm10. I will sing from the highest peak of how grateful I am.

People like you are why people like me hate xda. If it wasn't for the fact that rootzwiki is dead, I'd be over there. I am done with this thread. All I'm doing is clogging the thread. Enjoy.
Heed my words: underclock your DNA

OG Droid
Droid Charge
Galaxy Nexus
Droid DNA
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TGreg104 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hilokilo
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGreg104 View Post
haha I honestly don't even know why I'm trying to defend myself... for the last time, I am not being impatient. the OP asked for an opinion on whether he should continue with cm10 or start cm10.1

I am fine running Viper until whenever this gets done, and when it does get done I will be on cm10. I will sing from the highest peak of how grateful I am.

People like you are why people like me hate xda. If it wasn't for the fact that rootzwiki is dead, I'd be over there. I am done with this thread. All I'm doing is clogging the thread. Enjoy.
Agreed.

drewX2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1209

DONATE TO ME
I spent some time tonight looking through a lot of CAF's repos and found a lot of interesting stuff.... including updated kernel-headers/bionic files (something I was doing, however they have already done so). They actually have a lot of code ready for 3.7 kernel. In addition, I found a lot of libraries/source files that build many of the libs we use as proprietary libs.
Certified Phone Addict
Current work: Oppo Find5 [AOSP/CM10.1], HTC DNA [CM10/10.1]
Devices: Galaxy S4, Oppo Find5 , HTC DNA, Google Nexus 4, Sony XPERIA Z

If you're feeling generous, you can donate to my energy drink fund @ https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=H58EERYWV6RT2 or to the CyanogenMod team that does so much work to AOSP
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to drewX2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crpalmer
Old
Thanks Meter 1472
I'm trying to build this based on the instructions in the readme and I am failing to get the build started. Obviously I've missed something pretty important. Do you know what I've missed to get this error when running brunch?

Code:
including vendor/cm/vendorsetup.sh
build/core/product_config.mk:189: *** _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/*/dlx/cm.mk]]: "device/*/dlx/cm.mk" does not exist.  Stop.
Device dlx not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from CyanogenMod Github (http://github.com/CyanogenMod).
Found repository: android_device_htc_dlx
CyanogenMod/android_device_htc_dlx already exists
Syncing repository to retrieve project.
error: project device/htc/dlx not found
Repository synced!
Looking for dependencies
Dependencies file not found, bailing out.
Done
build/core/product_config.mk:189: *** _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/*/dlx/cm.mk]]: "device/*/dlx/cm.mk" does not exist.  Stop.

jamiethemorris
Old
(Last edited by jamiethemorris; 24th February 2013 at 01:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 628

DONATE TO ME
Deleted, I'm a dumbass.
If you feel that I have been helpful to you, instead of clicking my "thanks" button, check out my music:
Manic Harmonic
Fan Page

gitku
Old
Thanks Meter 75

Your missing the "cp [blah blah blah blah ] dlx_deconfig"

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Tags
cm10, cyanogenmod, dna, dxl, monarudo