Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,865 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mac Users, Rejoice!

Tip us?

meatlocker
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalkingDead View Post
I recommend everyone to perform a Google search for "kies" and go to their official website to download the latest version because this version can be outdated and incompatible with later versions of Mac OS. And also, not that I don't trust the OP but how do I know his file has not been compromised by mal ware? No offense. Just saying. Trying to be safe here.

Or the OP can just link to the official kies website like he did with AFT.
I can confirm that the proper uninstaller is now being distributed by Samsung, and I have changed the link in the OP to reflect that. Thanks for the link, TheWalkingDead.

Your forum etiquette could use some work, holmes. I made the OP 3 months ago, and the Kies version I posted was the only one with an uninstaller that was proven to work at that time. If there is an updated one now from Samsung, great, I have no issues pointing to that one. Coming in here and claiming I could be distributing malware is...reckless, to say the least.

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 24317
It appears we are good now, updated OP and with a clean link. Thank You.

Antitryptic
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Awesome! I'll finally be able to use my Mac for most of this stuff now instead of having to switch computers.