Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Possible to go full screen? Hide navigation bar?

OP curiousmileo

23rd February 2013, 08:41 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

127 posts
all done, aw thats a nice sight to behold. now i got another question lol.

whenever i pick a wallpaper it either turns black for a regular one or if i use simple image to set it as a full wallpaper it stays there but i have this weird black line on the bottom. its not as big as the navigation bar, maybe like half that but i cant seem to get rid of it. also some wallpapers are not showing up in teh gallery even if i can see them in the file manager
23rd February 2013, 11:21 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 35

125 posts
On CleanROM or stock ROM I had the same issues when I hid the nav-bar and notificationbar. Unsure what's causing it.
23rd February 2013, 11:30 PM   |  #13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 13,126

11,639 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebrazer

On CleanROM or stock ROM I had the same issues when I hid the nav-bar and notificationbar. Unsure what's causing it.

It's the way Asus implement their framework. They are not expecting the system bar to be hidden. However I have been testing full!screen with CROMI 3.4 and it appears to work fine
23rd February 2013, 11:37 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member

127 posts
hmmm. that is quite weird
24th February 2013, 11:53 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member

127 posts
Another small question. If I factory reset now with jelly bean and rooted, will it keep the root or will i have go back to ics and do it all over again?
24th February 2013, 11:54 PM   |  #16  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 13,126

11,639 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: Possible to go full screen? Hide navigation bar?
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousmileo

Another small question. If I factory reset now with jelly bean and rooted, will it keep the root or will i have go back to ics and do it all over again?

It shouldn't touch your system. You will lose all you play store apps, settings and data though.
25th February 2013, 08:37 PM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member

127 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

It shouldn't touch your system. You will lose all you play store apps, settings and data though.

Alright thanks for that. I have been having some issues and was wondering if I did a factory reset would help but i also did not want to lose root. Would I need to download rootkeeper or should it be fine without anything else?
25th February 2013, 09:09 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 1,561

5,289 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousmileo

Alright thanks for that. I have been having some issues and was wondering if I did a factory reset would help but i also did not want to lose root. Would I need to download rootkeeper or should it be fine without anything else?

You need to download OTA rootkeeper. After factory reset, you will need to redownload supersu and OTA rootkeeper then restore root.

The Following User Says Thank You to buhohitr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread