Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Call Quality

OP RCJ89

24th February 2013, 12:06 AM   |  #31  
samialhout's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Re: Call Quality
You really got me excited man. I love HTC and always have. One Q:

How good is the call quality comparing with one x?

One X was really bad for me. Some others disagree. That's going to be really good compare for me. Could you also say how good is it comparing to other phones? Just name any, I have used a lot of androids before and the BB9900 too

Thanks,

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 12:30 AM   |  #32  
RCJ89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag london, UK
Thanks Meter: 222
 
763 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samialhout

You really got me excited man. I love HTC and always have. One Q:

How good is the call quality comparing with one x?

One X was really bad for me. Some others disagree. That's going to be really good compare for me. Could you also say how good is it comparing to other phones? Just name any, I have used a lot of androids before and the BB9900 too

Thanks,

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Well calls are louder and clearer imo than all previous android I have had and that list is GS1, GS2, GS3, GN2, HTC One S, HTC One X, Xperia Arc S, Xperia PLAY, Xperia S, Xperia T
The Following User Says Thank You to RCJ89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 12:47 AM   |  #33  
JOSE89178's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nevada
Thanks Meter: 30
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Re: Call Quality
Quote:
Originally Posted by R89SONY

Well calls are louder and clearer imo than all previous android I have had and that list is GS1, GS2, GS3, GN2, HTC One S, HTC One X, Xperia Arc S, Xperia PLAY, Xperia S, Xperia T

How was the Speaker loudness, compared to the iPhone? Some people have told me its 3X the iPhone 5. Can you confirm this?

Sent from my MB886 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 01:15 AM   |  #34  
RCJ89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag london, UK
Thanks Meter: 222
 
763 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSE89178

How was the Speaker loudness, compared to the iPhone? Some people have told me its 3X the iPhone 5. Can you confirm this?

Sent from my MB886 using xda premium

I don't find the speakers on the iphone 5 that loud anyway. The HTC is much louder, it the loudest phone I have heard, clear aswell. It is louder than phones like the nokia 5800, Sony ericsson W595, Xperia PLAY and all those had setereo speakers.
The Following User Says Thank You to RCJ89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes