Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][Build 4][2/27/2013][Beta][Need People To Test Speed & Battery][Fully Working]

OP MustafaHadaKing

24th February 2013, 12:07 AM   |  #11  
beanbean50's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 875
 
2,288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
i've searched every file on my sdcard ten times over but no log to be found...

i noticed just before booting into aroma your splash screen popped up but it was way too big for the screen...

the one x uses 720 x 1280 pixels whilst your evo 4g uses 800480 (i have tried some skins from the 4g they install but can't be used) might that be the problem..?
24th February 2013, 01:20 AM   |  #12  
MustafaHadaKing's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,248
 
868 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbean50

i've searched every file on my sdcard ten times over but no log to be found...

i noticed just before booting into aroma your splash screen popped up but it was way too big for the screen...

the one x uses 720 x 1280 pixels whilst your evo 4g uses 800480 (i have tried some skins from the 4g they install but can't be used) might that be the problem..?

. Anyway can you try flashing it again. im not thats fine

ill fix that pic soon, im actually on the DNA with is 1920 x 1080
24th February 2013, 11:28 PM   |  #13  
utkaar099's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,894
 
1,085 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys try this META-INF folder out (unpack and replace the one in the original rom zip)

DO NOT FLASH THIS
Attached Files
File Type: zip META-INF.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.48 MB, 10 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to utkaar099 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 02:55 PM   |  #14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Re: Need Ppl To Test Rom [Build 2]
Hey. With this Meta-inf Rom successfully installed. But it is not loaded.
Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mikalovtch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 07:07 PM   |  #15  
MustafaHadaKing's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,248
 
868 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: Need Ppl To Test Rom [Build 2]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikalovtch

Hey. With this Meta-inf Rom successfully installed. But it is not loaded.
Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

What do You mean? It doesn't boot? Any errors in the install?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 09:41 PM   |  #16  
jarein95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bilbao
Thanks Meter: 623
 
1,504 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Re: Need Ppl To Test Rom [Build 2]
Downloading!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 10:25 PM   |  #17  
MustafaHadaKing's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,248
 
868 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarein95

Downloading!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

thanks, make sure you unzip it and replace the meta inf with the one posted above and then rezip.
25th February 2013, 10:40 PM   |  #18  
jarein95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bilbao
Thanks Meter: 623
 
1,504 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Re: Need Ppl To Test Rom [Build 2]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustafaHadaKing

thanks, make sure you unzip it and replace the meta inf with the one posted above and then rezip.

Rom downloaded, but i will test it tomorrow because the pc now is off!! xD

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to jarein95 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 10:50 PM   |  #19  
MustafaHadaKing's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,248
 
868 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarein95

Rom downloaded, but i will test it tomorrow because the pc now is off!! xD

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

alright, i have a new build uploading right now anyway!

heres the link to build #3

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390331926465741045 (you don't need to replace meta inf)

the kernel should flash for you if you flash the rom, but if the rom doesn't boot try flashing this kernel in fastboot
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390331926465741046
Last edited by MustafaHadaKing; 25th February 2013 at 11:00 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MustafaHadaKing For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2013, 10:06 AM   |  #20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
i try this.

The Following User Says Thank You to R_B11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes