Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,303 Members 53,113 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

uccw gmail issue

Tip us?

roger85
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default uccw gmail issue

Gonna need some experts help here.

I have UCCW track my gmail on my homescreen.

I decided to play with the invert gmail mod to make my gmail black. So I backed up gmail on titanium backup. UCCW was unable to track gmail after I did the invert. Tried to restore back to the backed up gmail but TB hangs at restoring gmail 4.1.2...

So downloaded gmail from google play and now UCCW won't show the amount of mail I have on my homescreen. It's reading ---.

Is UCCW somehow tied to the original gmail I had so now it won't track the new one I downloaded?

ricciolo91
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger85 View Post
Gonna need some experts help here.

I have UCCW track my gmail on my homescreen.

I decided to play with the invert gmail mod to make my gmail black. So I backed up gmail on titanium backup. UCCW was unable to track gmail after I did the invert. Tried to restore back to the backed up gmail but TB hangs at restoring gmail 4.1.2...

So downloaded gmail from google play and now UCCW won't show the amount of mail I have on my homescreen. It's reading ---.

Is UCCW somehow tied to the original gmail I had so now it won't track the new one I downloaded?
same here
;-(
Galaxy Note3 N9005
Android 4.4.2 KitKat
  • ROM:XXUENC2

austinsnyc
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Go to settings-Apps and clear data and cache for that app.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Back to XDA where it all started over 10 years ago back in the "Hermes" days on windows mobile 5 things have come a very long way in portable devices

Now rocking a Samsung Galaxy S II (I777)
With Custom Built ROM with a little mix of all the best!

maddog2992
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Gmail problem

This is the only post i could find on Gmail, Im having a problem.
When i add the Gmail object, select my account and label, all it shows is a "0"...
Ive cleared the cahes on both apps, but still no luck in getting it to work...any ideas?

isleipnir
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I'm having this problem too!

Edit: Nvm. Fixed it.

Just kidding.
After upgrading from Cyanogenmod 7 to 9, the gmail portion of my UCCW widget would only display ---

I couldn't get rid of it so I simply uninstalled and reinstalled the UCCW app and that seemed to have fixed it. Hopefully this helps someone else.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to isleipnir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]