Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

10/10/13 [THEME] ReDRuM for Jellybeans

OP icedventimocha

22nd February 2013, 11:05 AM   |  #51  
icedventimocha's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Erie
Thanks Meter: 3,296
 
2,318 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: BUILD 10 [THEME] ReDRuM for Jellybeans
Both builds updated for build 10
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to icedventimocha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 12:30 AM   |  #52  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 403
 
1,021 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Re: BUILD 10 [THEME] ReDRuM for Jellybeans
Something is wrong with the framework. It's cutting the top off

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361575803351.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	1752684  
23rd February 2013, 04:33 AM   |  #53  
icedventimocha's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Erie
Thanks Meter: 3,296
 
2,318 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: BUILD 10 [THEME] ReDRuM for Jellybeans
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2swizzle

Something is wrong with the framework. It's cutting the top off

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Huh that's a new one. I'll take a look at it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
23rd February 2013, 04:58 AM   |  #54  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 403
 
1,021 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedventimocha

Huh that's a new one. I'll take a look at it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Thanks, over on beans thread someone brought that up and he said it was because we was using the old framework, and not the one included in Beans 10
23rd February 2013, 06:36 AM   |  #55  
icedventimocha's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Erie
Thanks Meter: 3,296
 
2,318 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: BUILD 10 [THEME] ReDRuM for Jellybeans
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2swizzle

Thanks, over on beans thread someone brought that up and he said it was because we was using the old framework, and not the one included in Beans 10

Eh sort of. I knew he made theme changes but I didn't to what. I used the current framework but used some xmls from my theme on build 9 to save some time. Now that I know what is different it won't take very long to fix.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
23rd February 2013, 01:56 PM   |  #56  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 403
 
1,021 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedventimocha

Eh sort of. I knew he made theme changes but I didn't to what. I used the current framework but used some xmls from my theme on build 9 to save some time. Now that I know what is different it won't take very long to fix.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

You da man, and this Theme is badass
24th February 2013, 02:11 AM   |  #57  
Senior Member
Flag Monroe
Thanks Meter: 51
 
149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Thanks and request
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedventimocha

*****ATTENTION*****
Please do NOT post this theme anywhere else. Anything you find wrong should be posted in this thread. Please leave feedback or let me know if I missed/messed something up.

SystemUI
Framework-res (themes just about everything )
Liddroid toggles
Multi window
Samsung MMS
Contacts
Dialer
Calculator
Samsung keyboard
Google search widget
Analog clock
Browser
Popup browser
AOSP MMS

Instructions:

Flash in recovery

Thanks:

RWC95 and lantek23 for the base themes

Jrummy for the wifi and one percent icons

Beanstown106 for the rom



If you like it hit thanks

SCREENSHOTS AND DOWNLOADS



ReDRuM for Jellybeans build 10

http://bit.ly/ZmkVMa

ReDRuM for AOSP MMS users

http://bit.ly/ZmnKg3

*****Center Clock Regular Battery*****


http://bit.ly/ZchU4I

Yet more amazing work. It is completely awesome, except i keep trying to use morphology dirty to only remove clock, not working without macks updater which wipes battery and other stuff, rom toolbox dont seem to have clock removal option... Is it too much to ask to get a possibly other red battery...any...but with a remove center/right clock option??? I hope it is as close to as easy as it sounds...or even a seperate zip wiping only center/clock...as many of us use a widget and have no need for the extra clock upstairs.... Only request of an option....oh...and on most your themes as im a flash addict.. And always turn to you for my theming needs with minor tweaks with rom toolbox..thanks again for never letting us all down with your amazing themes....LOVIN THE MURDER THEME AKA REDRUM
26th February 2013, 12:54 AM   |  #58  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
83 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
Re: BUILD 10 [THEME] ReDRuM for Jellybeans
Hey ice have you made the update for that bug? (contacts)

I've gotten a ton of complements from friends looks amazing

Other than contacts which isn't even a big deal.. This just looks bad ass take a look at my screen shot
VZW ON BEANS V10 / PEGASES 29
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361836460025.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	1760943  
26th February 2013, 01:23 AM   |  #59  
icedventimocha's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Erie
Thanks Meter: 3,296
 
2,318 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: BUILD 10 [THEME] ReDRuM for Jellybeans
Quote:
Originally Posted by combatstang

Hey ice have you made the update for that bug? (contacts)

I've gotten a ton of complements from friends looks amazing

Other than contacts which isn't even a big deal.. This just looks bad ass take a look at my screen shot
VZW ON BEANS V10 / PEGASES 29

I see you have the grunge red icon pack. It's my favorite for a red set up

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
26th February 2013, 01:59 AM   |  #60  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
83 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
Re: BUILD 10 [THEME] ReDRuM for Jellybeans
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedventimocha

I see you have the grunge red icon pack. It's my favorite for a red set up

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Yes it's amazing. I had to manually change some icons.. Nova didn't switch them all.


VZW ON BEANS V10

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes