FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

My mods

23rd February 2013, 02:35 PM |#11  
waucbulldog24's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: My mods
Hey, what did you use to cut out the slot for the battery?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
 
 
24th February 2013, 01:19 AM |#12  
ramlion's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
info on the micro sd converter,,, where to find and purchase, google no help on this
24th February 2013, 09:57 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waucbulldog24

Hey, what did you use to cut out the slot for the battery?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

I used a dremel to cut the battery/memory hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramlion

info on the micro sd converter,,, where to find and purchase, google no help on this

http://dx.com/p/sd-to-microsd-transf...r-module-27001 I got mine here. They do ship from China and it took about 3 weeks for me to receive it in the mail
The Following User Says Thank You to TabbedOut For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2013, 04:50 PM |#14  
hoodratchandler's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Well, I know what my next project will be! I am going to do the battery mod with an Otterbox I just traded for. So, its not like I have to pay the $50 for the case. And I already have the dremel... so the only thing i need to buy is the battery. I see that these Mugen batteries are pushing 100 dollars on the bay... would any 6500 mah battery be good enough for very long battery life?
15th March 2013, 02:52 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Flag Federal Way, WA
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Re: My mods
11gigs of apps?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
15th March 2013, 08:18 AM |#16  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodratchandler

Well, I know what my next project will be! I am going to do the battery mod with an Otterbox I just traded for. So, its not like I have to pay the $50 for the case. And I already have the dremel... so the only thing i need to buy is the battery. I see that these Mugen batteries are pushing 100 dollars on the bay... would any 6500 mah battery be good enough for very long battery life?

I would be careful, if other users aren't having problems I'd say go for it, just be aware that the adage about gettingwwhat you pay for is often true with batteries
15th March 2013, 08:20 AM |#17  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbcdave

11gigs of apps?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Not that difficult... A couple of medical databases and some games will chew up your space pretty quick
15th March 2013, 11:35 AM |#18  
hoodratchandler's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Re: My mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabbedOut

I would be careful, if other users aren't having problems I'd say go for it, just be aware that the adage about gettingwwhat you pay for is often true with batteries

Very true. But worst case would I have a crappy cheap battery? Or could it actually damage my phone...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
15th March 2013, 12:06 PM |#19  
babiegurl36's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Re: My mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodratchandler

Very true. But worst case would I have a crappy cheap battery? Or could it actually damage my phone...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Anker battery is just as good and it's way cheaper than mugen. It has solid reviews on it and I'm actually using and I am very satisfied with it. I actually did the Otterbox mod myself (sans sd mod) and I love it!

Oh, btw, the Anker battery only costs $16 (when I purchased it about 6 weeks ago)!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
15th March 2013, 02:10 PM |#20  
hoodratchandler's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Re: My mods
Thanks for the input! Guess ill order one today...whats your run time with the anker? Still several days?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes