5,603,729 Members 37,813 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM 10.2 for Canadian Optimus G (E973/E971)

Tip us?

chadouming
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1669
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorheaps View Post
aint nobody got time fodat
then aint nobody got time to help you.
Also, if you took time fo dat, you would have pobably save the time needed to make like 5 threads :

"Duh, my phone is borked, HALP ME"
New? Read this post
Member of BBQTeam.
Offering you : BBQTools, OpenDesign and soon BBQDroid

<codeworkx> didn't look at it because i'm lazy.
The Following User Says Thank You to chadouming For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

taylorheaps
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadouming View Post
Just a guessing, you didnt read the last 3 pages, right ?
Quote:
then aint nobody got time to help you.
Also, if you took time fo dat, you would have pobably save the time needed to make like 5 threads :

"Duh, my phone is borked, HALP ME"
i was joking, i went and read it all i just asked what the most stable version is, i don't feel like testing a dozen and wanted to save some time..

dpvu
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
i was joking, i went and read it all i just asked what the most stable version is, i don't feel like testing a dozen and wanted to save some time..
Use one before 4.2.2 was merged. I use Feb 13 test 6 as my regular ROM when not testing. That one is no longer available but I suspect either Feb 13 or Feb 14 should be okay.

Elisha
Old
Thanks Meter 409
Default Re: CM 10.1 for Canadian Optimus G

Quote:
aint nobody got time fodat
Oh Lord Jesus there's a fire!

LG Optimus G E971/3/5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elisha For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

taylorheaps
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpvu View Post
Use one before 4.2.2 was merged. I use Feb 13 test 6 as my regular ROM when not testing. That one is no longer available but I suspect either Feb 13 or Feb 14 should be okay.
thanks!

dpvu
Old
Thanks Meter 38
The 0224 test 1 build appeared to break my cell connection (no service, error when trying to search networks). It didn't reboot on me but I only had it installed maybe 5 minutes.

gotfrydm
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Re: CM 10.1 for Canadian Optimus G

I have also noticed that lately some apps such tapatalk and theScore will not load when not connected to wifi. I'm running Feb 22 build.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk 2

L1qu1d
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Any news on the rom lately? I had to move back to ICS because the phone became too unstable for me to risk using at school and between trips. The reboots would kill my battery. I would have the phone at 80% then it randomly loop reboot and get stuck at boot loop and drain my battery to 40%.

I just wanted to know if there has been a stable release? really excited for this rom!
Read the Patent Number Bitch!

chadouming
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1669
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1qu1d View Post
Any news on the rom lately? I had to move back to ICS because the phone became too unstable for me to risk using at school and between trips. The reboots would kill my battery. I would have the phone at 80% then it randomly loop reboot and get stuck at boot loop and drain my battery to 40%.

I just wanted to know if there has been a stable release? really excited for this rom!
I'm trying to find how, but i have no clue what's wrong and I still don't have my phone.
New? Read this post
Member of BBQTeam.
Offering you : BBQTools, OpenDesign and soon BBQDroid

<codeworkx> didn't look at it because i'm lazy.
The Following User Says Thank You to chadouming For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

L1qu1d
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
I'm trying to find how, but i have no clue what's wrong and I still don't have my phone.
I hope this doesn't come out as badgering, I'm really greatful and I'm going to speak on behalf of the scene as well that we are all very greatful for your work.

Stable, unstable, broken or fixed this Rom has brought to life new experiences to Optimus G users.

Keep up the good work
Read the Patent Number Bitch!

The Following User Says Thank You to L1qu1d For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]