[Q] Bootloader bricked

23rd February 2013, 04:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Yesterday, I did unlock the bootloader, however, after that, he just gets on screen "Warning Bootloader Unlocked" and does not care anymore, what can I do?
23rd February 2013, 07:57 PM   |  #2  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 203

620 posts
More
Re: [Q] Bootloader bricked
Quote:
Originally Posted by willmedeiros

Yesterday, I did unlock the bootloader, however, after that, he just gets on screen "Warning Bootloader Unlocked" and does not care anymore, what can I do?

Sorry not quite sure what you are trying to say or mean do you mean that you unlocked you're phone and the bootloader message says warning unlocked bootloader and now the phone won't start

Sent from my XT890 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 01:40 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog121

Sorry not quite sure what you are trying to say or mean do you mean that you unlocked you're phone and the bootloader message says warning unlocked bootloader and now the phone won't start

Sorry, I'm from Brazil, but it was just that he no longer starts after doing the unlock.
24th February 2013, 11:15 PM   |  #4  
Flag london

620 posts
More
Quote:

Sorry, I'm from Brazil, but it was just that he no longer starts after doing the unlock.

Was the phone fully charged before you unlocked it can you get in to recovery??

25th February 2013, 01:38 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:

Was the phone fully charged before you unlocked it can you get in to recovery??

He was born when I unlock, now it just flashes the green light, vibrates, beeps and then dies again
25th February 2013, 10:18 AM   |  #6  
Flag london

620 posts
More
Quote:

He was born when I unlock, now it just flashes the green light, vibrates, beeps and then dies again

Sounds to me like you have bricked your phone when you unlocked the bootloader did you use the Motorola website because unlocking the bootloader should not brick you're phone trying to root it can brick it if you're not careful

25th February 2013, 02:59 PM   |  #7  
Recognized Contributor
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 2,084

3,352 posts
More
AW: [Q] Bootloader bricked
For me it sounds more like an JB > ICS RSD-brick. Unlocking or rooting (even with an wrong Kernel) won't destroy your ability to boot into the BL.

Sent from my XT910
25th February 2013, 03:07 PM   |  #8  

3 posts
More
Quote:

Sounds to me like you have bricked your phone when you unlocked the bootloader did you use the Motorola website because unlocking the bootloader should not brick you're phone trying to root it can brick it if you're not careful

Apparently, the same happens to me. But, in my case, I was flashing the root files for JB with adb and the power got down in the middle of the process.
Now the phone is freeze in the unlocked bootloader warning and resets after some seconds.. eternal loop.

If I press Power + Vol Down, the phone resets but don't get in the fastboot menu.
Adb doesn't recognize the device / not even RSD Lite (All drivers are installed)

Is there any hope?
25th February 2013, 03:16 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgaulke

Apparently, the same happens to me. But, in my case, I was flashing the root files for JB with adb and the power got down in the middle of the process.
Now the phone is freeze in the unlocked bootloader warning and resets after some seconds.. eternal loop.

If I press Power + Vol Down, the phone resets but don't get in the fastboot menu.
Adb doesn't recognize the device / not even RSD Lite (All drivers are installed)

Is there any hope?

Before my stop completely, he was also in that infinite loop, ai tried putting several other bootloader, which gave al problem, I think the only way will be the same assistance.
25th February 2013, 03:22 PM   |  #10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 2,084

3,352 posts
More
AW: [Q] Bootloader bricked
To get into the Bootloader on JB you'll need some timing.

Press and hold Power & Vol. down to start the i. As soon as it starts vibrating release Power & hold only Vol. down.

If you guys flash an gpt. bin from an ICS Fastboot over the JB BL you kill your I (as seen above)

Sent from my XT910

The Following User Says Thank You to HSD-Pilot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread