Post Reply

CM 10.2 for Canadian Optimus G (E973/E971)

OP chadouming

24th February 2013, 01:31 AM   |  #811  
chadouming's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag On the interwebz
Thanks Meter: 1,681
 
2,008 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorheaps

aint nobody got time fodat

then aint nobody got time to help you.
Also, if you took time fo dat, you would have pobably save the time needed to make like 5 threads :

"Duh, my phone is borked, HALP ME"
The Following User Says Thank You to chadouming For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 01:34 AM   |  #812  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadouming

Just a guessing, you didnt read the last 3 pages, right ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadouming

then aint nobody got time to help you.
Also, if you took time fo dat, you would have pobably save the time needed to make like 5 threads :

"Duh, my phone is borked, HALP ME"

i was joking, i went and read it all i just asked what the most stable version is, i don't feel like testing a dozen and wanted to save some time..
24th February 2013, 01:41 AM   |  #813  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorheaps

i was joking, i went and read it all i just asked what the most stable version is, i don't feel like testing a dozen and wanted to save some time..

Use one before 4.2.2 was merged. I use Feb 13 test 6 as my regular ROM when not testing. That one is no longer available but I suspect either Feb 13 or Feb 14 should be okay.
24th February 2013, 01:41 AM   |  #814  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 488
 
2,225 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Re: CM 10.1 for Canadian Optimus G
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorheaps

aint nobody got time fodat

Oh Lord Jesus there's a fire!

LG Optimus G E971/3/5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elisha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 01:54 AM   |  #815  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpvu

Use one before 4.2.2 was merged. I use Feb 13 test 6 as my regular ROM when not testing. That one is no longer available but I suspect either Feb 13 or Feb 14 should be okay.

thanks!
24th February 2013, 07:59 AM   |  #816  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
The 0224 test 1 build appeared to break my cell connection (no service, error when trying to search networks). It didn't reboot on me but I only had it installed maybe 5 minutes.
24th February 2013, 05:19 PM   |  #817  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Re: CM 10.1 for Canadian Optimus G
I have also noticed that lately some apps such tapatalk and theScore will not load when not connected to wifi. I'm running Feb 22 build.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk 2
26th February 2013, 02:03 AM   |  #818  
L1qu1d's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 38
 
303 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Any news on the rom lately? I had to move back to ICS because the phone became too unstable for me to risk using at school and between trips. The reboots would kill my battery. I would have the phone at 80% then it randomly loop reboot and get stuck at boot loop and drain my battery to 40%.

I just wanted to know if there has been a stable release? really excited for this rom!
26th February 2013, 02:41 AM   |  #819  
chadouming's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag On the interwebz
Thanks Meter: 1,681
 
2,008 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1qu1d

Any news on the rom lately? I had to move back to ICS because the phone became too unstable for me to risk using at school and between trips. The reboots would kill my battery. I would have the phone at 80% then it randomly loop reboot and get stuck at boot loop and drain my battery to 40%.

I just wanted to know if there has been a stable release? really excited for this rom!

I'm trying to find how, but i have no clue what's wrong and I still don't have my phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to chadouming For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2013, 04:03 AM   |  #820  
L1qu1d's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 38
 
303 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadouming

I'm trying to find how, but i have no clue what's wrong and I still don't have my phone.

I hope this doesn't come out as badgering, I'm really greatful and I'm going to speak on behalf of the scene as well that we are all very greatful for your work.

Stable, unstable, broken or fixed this Rom has brought to life new experiences to Optimus G users.

Keep up the good work

The Following User Says Thank You to L1qu1d For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes