Snapdragon™ BatteryGuru

OP lexluthor

23rd February 2013, 01:47 AM   |  #11  
Flag Twin Falls
Thanks Meter: 15

157 posts
More
Re: Snapdragon™ BatteryGuru
It seems to keep me from adjusting my CPU with rom toolbox pro or system tuner pro. Can someone else that is running a custom kernal (IMO 2.0) and let me know if they can adjust theirs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
23rd February 2013, 06:05 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 45

197 posts
This is an app written and distributed by a component manufacturer. They will cut speed/processing power as much as they can to make the device use less battery. This inherently means the app will take control of the CPU/governor adjustments. A kernel such as KT with an app that LOCKS frequencies may prevent this, but also will render the app useless.

They aren't concerned with the same things as we in the rooting world are. We want to push as much processing power as possible while using the least amount of electrical power needed, not slow the device down while hoping ppl don't notice. Lol..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtariDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 02:12 AM   |  #13  
Conroe, TX
Thanks Meter: 65

269 posts
More
Re: Snapdragon™ BatteryGuru
I too experienced battery drain from this app.

+1 on CPU Sleeper

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
27th February 2013, 11:04 AM   |  #14  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 49

604 posts
tryed for about 1weeks.

After the learning mode...it started to appear as one of the most stealer of battery life...with 12/13% of daily battery usage. Disinstalled lol ...and my phone seems to be turned at a good battery life
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread