FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

your next phone?

3,167 posts
Thanks Meter: 505
 
By fix-this!, Senior Member on 20th February 2013, 03:18 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th February 2013, 12:00 AM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Huawei Ascend Mate
Huawei Ascend Mate is the new phone I want now, but I just got the Samsung Note II the day it came out in the United States on T Mobile
 
 
24th February 2013, 12:12 AM |#32  
whiteshadow001's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Re: your next phone?
Droid DNA right now, might change when I see what's gonna come to mwc

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 12:43 AM |#33  
Senior Member
Flag SF Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Re: your next phone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteshadow001

Droid DNA right now, might change when I see what's gonna come to mwc

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Just wait. Much better devices than Droid DNA are on their way this year. You will thank yourself later.

Summary of Devices

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SGH-T889)
Android Version: 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
Build: JRO03C.T889UVALL4 (Rooted)
Root Method: mrRobinson injected root stock rom
Superuser: SuperSu Pro v1.0
Busybox: Busybox v1.20.2

Device: Motorola DROID X
Android Version: 2.3.3 Gingerbread
Build: 4.5.605.Accurate_Battery (Rooted)
24th February 2013, 01:04 AM |#34  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Re: your next phone?
Note 3

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 01:18 AM |#35  
mikeyinid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nampa
Thanks Meter: 3,756
 
More
Re: your next phone?
I won't buy another phone that doesn't have qi wireless charging. HTC really messed up not putting it in the One. If the S4 doesn't have it I'm gonna pass on it. I'm really liking the LG Optimus Pro. Wireless charging, huge battery, next gen quallcom chipset. It's gonna be a good device. Probably won't get a lot of developing attention but still gonna be solid.

Good Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 01:53 AM |#36  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
i like the htc one but im sure samsung will have something better so ill wait until all the new phones are out
24th February 2013, 02:16 AM |#37  
PhxDroid86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 104
 
More
Re: your next phone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipoler

The camera "upgrade" isn't much better unless the lens is a wider scope. Without that differences will be dismal

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Likewise, unless Samsung has some serious SPen "upgrades" to functionality/user customization...

Or Google begins some serious developments with support for Stylist, (allowing for CM, etc dev's to mod their hearts away), then the entire Note 3 purchase will seem rather meaningless to all of us GNII owners, and a majority of all the Android community

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 02:20 AM |#38  
RonnieRuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 828
 
More
Re: your next phone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxDroid86

Likewise, unless Samsung has some serious SPen "upgrades" to functionality/user customization...

Or Google begins some serious developments with support for Stylist, (allowing for CM, etc dev's to mod their hearts away), then the entire Note 3 purchase will seem rather meaningless to all of us GNII owners, and a majority of all the Android community

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Do not count on Samsung to make it open source.

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
The Following User Says Thank You to RonnieRuff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 10:49 AM |#39  
0r32's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
AW: your next phone?
Just got my new HTC One X+ so I don't need a new phone at the moment. The HOX+ has enough power for everything I do so I don't know why I should change my phone in the near future.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium
24th February 2013, 12:12 PM |#40  
Senior Member
Flag SF Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Re: your next phone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0r32

Just got my new HTC One X+ so I don't need a new phone at the moment. The HOX+ has enough power for everything I do so I don't know why I should change my phone in the near future.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium

So why choose that over waiting until next month for Galaxy S4?

Summary of Devices

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SGH-T889)
Android Version: 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
Build: JRO03C.T889UVALL4 (Rooted)
Root Method: mrRobinson injected root stock rom
Superuser: SuperSu Pro v1.0
Busybox: Busybox v1.20.2

Device: Motorola DROID X
Android Version: 2.3.3 Gingerbread
Build: 4.5.605.Accurate_Battery (Rooted)
24th February 2013, 04:12 PM |#41  
fix-this!'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag midwest
Thanks Meter: 505
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaguarXT

So why choose that over waiting until next month for Galaxy S4?

Summary of Devices

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SGH-T889)
Android Version: 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
Build: JRO03C.T889UVALL4 (Rooted)
Root Method: mrRobinson injected root stock rom
Superuser: SuperSu Pro v1.0
Busybox: Busybox v1.20.2

Device: Motorola DROID X
Android Version: 2.3.3 Gingerbread
Build: 4.5.605.Accurate_Battery (Rooted)

the gs4 won't be available in the states until at least june. ill be getting it once i pay off my note 2 with tmobile.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes