Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] [MOAR] [MD4] v6.0 / CrazyModz / On the Fly Theme / Moved on to 4.3 [11.02.13]

OP rompnit

23rd February 2013, 05:55 PM   |  #1531  
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Granger, IN
Thanks Meter: 17,621

2,883 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stricklerjosh

Is this freeza's modded stock kernel you were talking about? Or is this what comes stock in the rom?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

It's freeza's stock modded, just pulled the bootanimation so it wouldn't overwrite. We will also be using his kernel as stock for the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverepats

im on 19% right now...will that work/>

Fingers crossed! lol
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 05:59 PM   |  #1532  
Recognized Themer
Flag Boston,MA
Thanks Meter: 5,330

6,426 posts
Donate to Me
More
lol ok....booting up now and im at 13% NOW...WE'LL SEE what happens

Edit... Well upon boot I should have gotten a warning about low battery, but got nothing. So seems to be cool. I'm running stock theme anyway, so everything looks to be in order
Last edited by reverepats; 23rd February 2013 at 06:02 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reverepats For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 06:29 PM   |  #1533  
Flag Granger, IN

2,883 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

lol ok....booting up now and im at 13% NOW...WE'LL SEE what happens

Edit... Well upon boot I should have gotten a warning about low battery, but got nothing. So seems to be cool. I'm running stock theme anyway, so everything looks to be in order

Stock would have given you a low battery popup warning at 15%, 10%, and 5% while also turning the screen on.. So if you haven't seen that we should be good! Thanks!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 06:40 PM   |  #1534  
Recognized Themer
Flag Boston,MA

6,426 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] [MA6] MultiMod / Clock / Ink / Morphology / Have it Your Way! [02.19.13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rompnit

Stock would have given you a low battery popup warning at 15%, 10%, and 5% while also turning the screen on.. So if you haven't seen that we should be good! Thanks!

Right! Yep, no warning. Already went past 10 & 5 percent, with no warning. That gets super annoying at times. Ty!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to reverepats For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 09:31 PM   |  #1535  
Thanks Meter: 203

537 posts
Re: [ROM] [MA6] MultiMod / Clock / Ink / Morphology / Have it Your Way! [02.19.13]
Hi is anyone having 3g connection problems when leaving a WiFi source? It will sit there forever with only the upload arrow lighting up and no internet connection u til I turn on airplane mode then turn it off. Happens every time. I just need to know if its only me or is it ROM related. Thanks

23rd February 2013, 09:34 PM   |  #1536  
Flag Sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 597

1,530 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rompnit

It's freeza's stock modded, just pulled the bootanimation so it wouldn't overwrite. We will also be using his kernel as stock for the next release.

Fingers crossed! lol

Thank you for this and your time, if xda had a developer/theme master of the month you would get it. Your time and efforts are much appreciated by many and I can't say enough good things about this ROM, thread, and everything you are involved with. I just got home from work so I will shower and download and flash.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GiantJay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 09:36 PM   |  #1537  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,812

8,467 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoholik

Hi is anyone having 3g connection problems when leaving a WiFi source? It will sit there forever with only the upload arrow lighting up and no internet connection u til I turn on airplane mode then turn it off. Happens every time. I just need to know if its only me or is it ROM related. Thanks

Most likely kernel related...flash the stock kernel...reboot, let it settle ...see if that works...then try using a custom kernel...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 02:36 AM   |  #1538  
Thanks Meter: 287

1,111 posts
Pretty pleased with battery life, with pretty heavy usage for the day, using kt kernel with no changes.

Mother of All Roms MA6 4.1.2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361669791732.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	1755754  
24th February 2013, 03:57 AM   |  #1539  
Recognized Themer
Flag Boston,MA

6,426 posts
Donate to Me
More
Not to sound like a complete moron or anything (which is quite possible) but where did that "Weather" app come from that in the app drawer? And the widgets? Was that part of the 4.1.2 update or that a third party app? Just noticed it after all this time haha. Tia!

The Following User Says Thank You to reverepats For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 04:01 AM   |  #1540  
Flag Granger, IN

2,883 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Not to sound like a complete moron or anything (which is quite possible) but where did that "Weather" app come from that in the app drawer? And the widgets? Was that part of the 4.1.2 update or that a third party app? Just noticed it after all this time haha. Tia!

That's actually the LG version of the AccuWeather Widget.. The framework.jar was modified and stuffed full of LG code, so that it would run on any device and on any launcher!! The alignment is slightly off within the app itself, but it's functional and works well.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
moar, morphology, naddict, rom, speed, wowowowowowowowow
Previous Thread Next Thread