Call recorder

OP babyschmoof

24th February 2013, 03:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 275

1,111 posts
More
Can anyone recommend a call recorder that works with our phone? I don't want to have to use the speaker phone.
1st May 2013, 06:47 PM   |  #2  
Flag CLEARWATER
Thanks Meter: 15

298 posts
Donate to Me
More
Just posted the following today

I have been using the trial version of InCall Recorder which has worked on my rooted S3 along with the Record feature.

Have asked Dev about saving the recorded messages on the ext. SD card which is stated in the description of the program but I have not been able to find out how to do it. The ability to do this is both in the Trail and Paid version description......just email them today.

Could not record through the Line but did get it through Mic. It was a pain to use the Manual Start to do this but it worked and the paid version has the Auto feature.

When I learn how to get this Record feature to save to that ext SD card, I will buy the program.

Try the Trial and post your results.
3rd May 2013, 01:14 AM   |  #3  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 293

1,733 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyschmoof

Can anyone recommend a call recorder that works with our phone? I don't want to have to use the speaker phone.

Tried InCallRecorder, did not work for me, only got static.

Moved on to Call Recorder (by skvalex) https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...recorder&hl=en , and this works perfect on my S3, but it's expensive at $10.
The Following User Says Thank You to LordLugard For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2013, 03:48 AM   |  #4  
Flag MD
Thanks Meter: 195

135 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyschmoof

Yes actually theres only 1 working app for us that is crystal clear that ive found...must have ROOT and AlsaMixer which the app will d/l for you. enjoy crystal clear LINE recording on your S3 with:
CallRecorder_v.1.3.8_beta01.apk
edit: oops didnt see the above post, this is the same app with 15 day trial taken from HERE
Last edited by SGSIIIJB; 3rd May 2013 at 04:17 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SGSIIIJB For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread