Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more
Post Reply

Soft Nav Buttons

23rd February 2013, 06:24 PM   |  #1  
jmill75's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 266
 
651 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Can anyone help me make this a zip file so I can flash it in recovery? I would greatly appreciate it. Ive been trying with no luck.

http://tinyw.in/iwfG




Thanks in advance
Last edited by jmill75; 23rd February 2013 at 10:44 PM.
24th February 2013, 03:50 AM   |  #2  
Bill Idol's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 48
 
550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
More
Re: Soft Nav Buttons
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmill75

Can anyone help me make this a zip file so I can flash it in recovery? I would greatly appreciate it. Ive been trying with no luck.

http://tinyw.in/iwfG




Thanks in advance

This tablet ui nav bar is available to flash if you likeClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361677792978.jpg
Views:	590
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	1755952

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Idol For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 01:31 AM   |  #3  
jmill75's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 266
 
651 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Re: Soft Nav Buttons
Thanks but I really love these buttons, just can't get them to stick when flashing

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
25th February 2013, 06:15 PM   |  #4  
Zei's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 155
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmill75

Thanks but I really love these buttons, just can't get them to stick when flashing

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Have you got them working at all?
25th February 2013, 07:19 PM   |  #5  
jmill75's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 266
 
651 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Re: Soft Nav Buttons
Nope, I'm running a TW ROM and trying to flash these buttons. Any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
26th February 2013, 02:13 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Great idea.
I'd love to see this myself, running Beans 10. One of the only things missing from this rom imo.
26th February 2013, 02:28 AM   |  #7  
hopesrequiem's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,044
 
2,739 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Re: Soft Nav Buttons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Idol

This tablet ui nav bar is available to flash if you likeAttachment 1755952

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Link to that?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
26th February 2013, 04:03 AM   |  #8  
Bill Idol's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 48
 
550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
More
Re: Soft Nav Buttons
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopesrequiem

Link to that?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Here ya go brudda, this works great on Beans rom and I also used xposed settings to change Android settings and system ui settings to make this look really good and also used xposed to change several of the apps to tablet look.

http://db.tt/72dnp61v

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmill75

Nope, I'm running a TW ROM and trying to flash these buttons. Any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35082133

[MOD] enable software (screen) keys, disable hardware/capacitance keys

This should work. It's not a flashable thing but I know for a fact that it works with Beans rom.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
26th February 2013, 02:25 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Idol

Here ya go brudda, this works great on Beans rom and I also used xposed settings to change Android settings and system ui settings to make this look really good and also used xposed to change several of the apps to tablet look.

http://db.tt/72dnp61v

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------



http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35082133

[MOD] enable software (screen) keys, disable hardware/capacitance keys

This should work. It's not a flashable thing but I know for a fact that it works with Beans rom.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

For zip you gave us, I was able to flash it just fine. It's not quite my cup of tea in this format, thanks though! What file does this get flashed to so I can delete it?
27th February 2013, 04:06 AM   |  #10  
Bill Idol's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 48
 
550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
More
Re: Soft Nav Buttons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangizingo

For zip you gave us, I was able to flash it just fine. It's not quite my cup of tea in this format, thanks though! What file does this get flashed to so I can delete it?

Yeah if you want to get rid of it just flash the rom again without wiping data. The file should be in your download folder in the external SD card if you want to delete it off your memory.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes