Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,420 Members 37,377 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Eclipse Razr M v1.2 - 3/2/13

Tip us?

cheezzzz
Old
Thanks Meter 37
well I've got like 8% remaining with almost 11h on battery, pretty heavy usage, screen on with auto brightness and 3G always on.

did quite abit of facebook refreshing, browser surfing, couple of posts on wordpress app, texting and whatsapping (in descending order of frequency of the aforementioned activities)

is that alright? I hope i'm not expecting the M to perform like a MAXX in terms of battery life..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clienterror View Post
Thanks I'm running eclipse with a modified framework (I made a post in themes section no nav bar thread with a DL link) and pimp my rom app from the play store. Your problem might be it's not sleeping because it's trying to get your sim to work and isn't sleeping like it should. I don't recommend any battery saver apps they usually drain more power than they save trying to save you power of that makes sense lol. What do your battery stats look like? For me I get about 5-6 hours of screen on time per charge and maybe 36 hours off the charger. My SGS3 only got like 2-3 screen on and maybe 18 hours between charges.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Malvarose
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I was thinking of getting this ROM. I have a few questions.

Is the battery life just as good as stock? This is of great importance to me.

Can I change the icons to stock? I love them so much.

What Android version is it?

Clienterror
Old
Thanks Meter 267
Default Re: [ROM] Eclipse Razr M v1.1 - 1/8/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezzzz View Post
well I've got like 8% remaining with almost 11h on battery, pretty heavy usage, screen on with auto brightness and 3G always on.

did quite abit of facebook refreshing, browser surfing, couple of posts on wordpress app, texting and whatsapping (in descending order of frequency of the aforementioned activities)

is that alright? I hope i'm not expecting the M to perform like a MAXX in terms of battery life..
That's not to bad actually, if you go into your battery stats and press the "screen" bar it will tell you the exact amount of screen time. It's a decent way to compare day to day.

Sent from my GT-i815 using Tapatalk HD

nitroglycerine33
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5,910

DONATE TO ME

I got my RAZR m back from Motorola yesterday. I should have a new build out this weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nitroglycerine33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jamminjon82
Old
Thanks Meter 248

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroglycerine33 View Post
I got my RAZR m back from Motorola yesterday. I should have a new build out this weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
You may have won the hearts of America with this post

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Malvarose
Old
Thanks Meter 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvarose View Post
I was thinking of getting this ROM. I have a few questions.

Is the battery life just as good as stock? This is of great importance to me.

Can I change the icons to stock? I love them so much.

What Android version is it?
Can no one answer my questions?

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

skippid
Old
Thanks Meter 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvarose View Post
Can no one answer my questions?

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app
This entire thread answers your questions. This ROM has excellent battery life, is Android Jellybean 4.1.2 (a motoblur base), and if you want to change the icons, you'll have to use a launcher(easiest way). Using a launcher on top of this ROM seems useless to me because of the attention to darkening the apps for aesthetic appeal.

If you like the Motorola Blur icon set, and battery life plays a huge role, the BDH ROM would be your better choice. My 2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to skippid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

timpohladthomas
Old
Thanks Meter 1,292

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippid View Post
This entire thread answers your questions. This ROM has excellent battery life, is Android Jellybean 4.1.2 (a motoblur base), and if you want to change the icons, you'll have to use a launcher(easiest way). Using a launcher on top of this ROM seems useless to me because of the attention to darkening the apps for aesthetic appeal.

If you like the Motorola Blur icon set, and battery life plays a huge role, the BDH ROM would be your better choice. My 2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
+1

Thank Alex Cruz for my Awesome Sig! If you want to buy me a beer or some dinner click HERE! or to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

ktracho13
Old
Thanks Meter 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clienterror View Post
Yea if you flash it to stock it has issues with super user working

I have a question regarding stock rom. I successfully restored this rom on stock rom but I'm getting issues when installing apps it says insufficient space. I would like to know if I can restore back my stock rom I have a back up of it but I don't know if I'll have any problems if I do that. Does anyone know what steps have to be done first? I'm on the latest version of safestrap

Sent from my XT907 using xda premium

Clienterror
Old
Thanks Meter 267

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktracho13 View Post
I have a question regarding stock rom. I successfully restored this rom on stock rom but I'm getting issues when installing apps it says insufficient space. I would like to know if I can restore back my stock rom I have a back up of it but I don't know if I'll have any problems if I do that. Does anyone know what steps have to be done first? I'm on the latest version of safestrap

Sent from my XT907 using xda premium
Did you delete slot 1? If you didn't that's your problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to Clienterror For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]