Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,606 Members 47,809 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What Themes Do You Use In Aroma For Jedi?
Jedi Black&White 22 19.30%
Jedi Blue 13 11.40%
Jedi Red 6 5.26%
Jedi Purple 2 1.75%
Jedi Orange 2 1.75%
Jedi S4 57 50.00%
Deviant Jedi 9 7.89%
Hydro Green 3 2.63%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

|ROM||AROMA||----- Jedi-X20----- || Viper4Android Audio || MULTICARRIER ||4.1.2| 10|24!!

Tip us?
 
prepaidguy9081
Old
#4461  
prepaidguy9081's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 335
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milton

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

i ran 160gb on straight talk one month.

they complained but kept me on

next month i used 8gb and they shut me off for 4 days as punishment.

bad for loweing your usage by 95%.

solution, since im unlocked on prepaied. i make a new email every month, buy a new sim, activate with no number port. thank goodness for google voice. now i use as much data as i want. on my "unlimited plan"

fyi to those who will comment [i use pandora, i use youtube, which are against the terms, i know. but i do not tether, and they were like stop tethering lol]

Sent from my SGH-T889
 
Mftek1
Old
#4462  
Mftek1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 679
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sylmar

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

Quote:
Originally Posted by prepaidguy9081 View Post
i ran 160gb on straight talk one month.

they complained but kept me on

next month i used 8gb and they shut me off for 4 days as punishment.

bad for loweing your usage by 95%.

solution, since im unlocked on prepaied. i make a new email every month, buy a new sim, activate with no number port. thank goodness for google voice. now i use as much data as i want. on my "unlimited plan"

fyi to those who will comment [i use pandora, i use youtube, which are against the terms, i know. but i do not tether, and they were like stop tethering lol]

Sent from my SGH-T889
160gbs? Thats pretty ridiculous! You must not go to school, work or sleep lmao.....

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Mftek1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Mogan)
Old
#4463  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 29
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chicago
Hey people having issues with the wifi theter or with xbox or ps3 this works for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT3R...e_gdata_player
 
Cubfan99
Old
#4464  
Cubfan99's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 619
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

Using HDMI in XX and the sound comes out of my phone instead of the TV. Any fix?


-- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
apen83
Old
#4465  
apen83's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2556
Posts: 2,241
Join Date: May 2012
Location: eau claire

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan99 View Post
Using HDMI in XX and the sound comes out of my phone instead of the TV. Any fix?


-- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Update to the newest saberkernel if you haven't already
 
ptmr3
Old
#4466  
ptmr3's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 20568
Posts: 8,473
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Aurora

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

New version out for testing

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ptmr3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
LfnsR
Old
#4467  
LfnsR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 455
Posts: 1,163
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptmr3 View Post
New version out for testing

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
Sweet! You are just a machine!

Sent from my Note 2 via Tapatalk!
Samsung Note 3

Asus Transformer Prime 32GB

ROM: Androwook Hairy Bean
The Following User Says Thank You to LfnsR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Septembersrain
Old
#4468  
Septembersrain's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 173
Posts: 314
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Antonio
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptmr3 View Post
New version out for testing

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
Wow. You're so awesome. Seriously.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Septembersrain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
inkd86
Old
#4469  
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 78
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: fort Campbell, KY
You are a beast ptmr3! Thanks
 
KLPFL
Old
#4470  
KLPFL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 188
Posts: 572
Join Date: Jul 2009
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XX |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| 2|6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptmr3 View Post
New version out for testing

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
Awesome. Any chance we get a preview of the change log.

May the Force be with you!!!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes