FORUMS

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP] RAZR M Launcher and Circle Widget

23rd February 2013, 05:05 PM |#1  
upndwn4par's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Forum Moderator
New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 10,550
 
Donate to Me
More
Many of you having been asking me to post some flashable zips of the RAZR M launcher I modded for CSROM.
Well, I finally got off my lazy butt and did it (sorry for the delay!).

The launcher is from a different device (Motorola RAZR M) and different Android version (ICS), so there is a little lag.
But that is a small price to pay for the awesome circle widget!

There are currently two versions available: with and without the persistent search bar.
While I was able to remove the search bar, I have not yet been able to recover the real estate.

Six other apps are installed which are required to make the circle widget fully functional.



Using the Launcher and circle widget
Tapping the circles launches clock app, weather app, and battery stats
Swipe circles to flip them
Clock circle displays text notifications
Home screen is left most screen (not center)
Slide home screen right to see quick settings

Installation:
Nandroid Backup
Flash in recovery

Quote:

This launcher is for your personal use only.
It is not to be included in any ROM.

Search Bar

No Search Bar

Please be sure to click thanks to let me know
my efforts are appreciated. Thanks!


*****
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to upndwn4par For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd February 2013, 05:16 PM |#2  
atrix4g18's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,175
 
More
Re: [APP] RAZR M Launcher and Circle Widget
Can you make an uninstall zip?


Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 06:12 PM |#3  
VikingoRMCF's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 388
 
More
Re: [APP] RAZR M Launcher and Circle Widget
Quote:
Originally Posted by atrix4g18

Can you make an uninstall zip?


Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Just look in the .zip folder and remove the files you see from system/app.

Or you can restore the nandroid you should have made.

íPuta Barca!
Last edited by VikingoRMCF; 23rd February 2013 at 06:16 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VikingoRMCF For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 12:21 AM |#4  
manufan721's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 3,073
 
More
Re: [APP] RAZR M Launcher and Circle Widget
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingoRMCF

Just look in the .zip folder and remove the files you see from system/app.

Or you can restore the nandroid you should have made.

íPuta Barca!

With puta Barca as your sig. ..hit me up on gtalk. .lol....manufan721@gmail.com

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 04:50 AM |#5  
Samurai7314's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 252
 
More
critique cutedsv
Nice. I dig it.
9th April 2013, 08:45 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by upndwn4par

Many of you having been asking me to post some flashable zips of the RAZR M launcher I modded for CSROM.
Well, I finally got off my lazy butt and did it (sorry for the delay!).

The launcher is from a different device (Motorola RAZR M) and different Android version (ICS), so there is a little lag.
But that is a small price to pay for the awesome circle widget!

There are currently two versions available: with and without the persistent search bar.
While I was able to remove the search bar, I have not yet been able to recover the real estate.

Six other apps are installed which are required to make the circle widget fully functional.



Using the Launcher and circle widget
Tapping the circles launches clock app, weather app, and battery stats
Swipe circles to flip them
Clock circle displays text notifications
Home screen is left most screen (not center)
Slide home screen right to see quick settings

Installation:
Nandroid Backup
Flash in recovery




*****



Can this be ported the the Sprint Galaxy Note II?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes