Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

stuck rebooting!

OP clifton56

23rd February 2013, 05:54 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 5

98 posts
stuck on boot after ez recovery rom install
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprovan1

Download a new ROM then flash it. Should fix your problem

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

And get back to work Clifton. Hahahaha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

I have the same problem only I can't go anywhere from the boot screen (android logo). No combination of buttons or battery removal chnges it. My PC won't see the usb connection. I could pull the sd card and write to it if that would do anything.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXJay_RXx

Why not just flash a new rom to get rid of the boot loop? Or Odin back to stock n root all over again?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The damned phone is bricked how are you going to flash another rom or wipe data? I don't think its totally bricked but it will only show the dwonload screen, buttons and usb ports do not work at all so far.
New data: after leaving the battery out for ahwil I was able to get back to the odin entry screen. I pushed the volume up and went back to where I was... this is progress. Now sure where to go from here.

Fumbling worked! Hitting the down volume worked. I am back in the previous rom. I still would like to flask 4.2.2! Please advise and comment. Thanks!
Last edited by alt230; 23rd February 2013 at 07:03 PM.
24th February 2013, 05:13 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 5

98 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scsa20

Try doing Volume Down, Home, and Power instead (one does download and one recovery, I can't remember which since I do everything through adb and very rarely have to do it manually).

On the galaxy s3 it's down volume, power and home, then down volume to get out of the odin emulator screen. BTW captcha for a site like this reminds of the sysops of 5 line bbs' out of their mother's basements that had elaborate member approval vetting. Self importance to the disease level.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread