Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 48,083 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]

Tip us?

forddude
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Sign [Q]

hi all i have a question on rooting the i535 4.1.1 verizon please help how do i do it also i was looking at a company called androidroot.org which cost 29.99 please advise it says i can root as many android phones tablets readers etc. well what should i do i hope this is the right place to ask questions anyway thank you all very much

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 26,169

DONATE TO ME
Please read forum rules before posting
Questions and help issues go in Q&A
Thread moved
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

You may want to put an actual question in the subject as well

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here

rodstar87
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Default inctiff manubiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by forddude View Post
hi all i have a question on rooting the i535 4.1.1 verizon please help how do i do it also i was looking at a company called androidroot.org which cost 29.99 please advise it says i can root as many android phones tablets readers etc. well what should i do i hope this is the right place to ask questions anyway thank you all very much

Under no circumstance do you pay anybody to root your phone. There any many threads on this site in which show you a step by step process on how to root you device. Start off by visiting the link below. Also there are many videos on YouTube with a step by step if you are still confused.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1762709
The Following User Says Thank You to rodstar87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]